Part 6: For Korra

(Hey guys! OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. What happened was that I thought I updated with this chapter, and it turns out I never did. anyways, here's the chapter. Thanks, and I'm out!)

Asami frowned, looking at Korra's leg, which was bleeding heavily. She cupped Korra's face with her hand. "Don't lie to me, Korra."

Korra sighed, blushing lightly at the touch. "I-I'm..." She didn't know if she should tell her the truth, or say she's fine again. She didn't want to be a burden. Her eyes widened when she looked to the lake, a dragon risen from the water. Asami looked at where she was looking, but didn't seem to see anything. She turned back to Korra.

"Korra, I'm driving us home, okay? And then I'm taking you to get your leg looked at," Asami said, her eyes serious.

Korra nodded, trying to stand. She eventually did, using her one good leg only. Her other leg hung semi-limply, bleeding from the middle of her thigh.

Asami took Korra's arm, draping it over her shoulders.

"Thank you, Mistress," Korra said, smiling slightly.

She nodded, helping Korra walk to the motorcycle. Asami got on first, Korra behind her. They eventually drove away, back to the mansion.

Mr. Sato was there to greet them. "Why is Asami driving and not-"

"Dad she's hurt. Back off for a second," Asami sighed, getting off the bike. She helped Korra off and into the mansion, where they went to Asami's room. She laid down a few towels, and Korra sat on them, her leg in front of her. Asami kneeled in front of her, a first-aid kit by her side. "Tell me exactly what happened, Korra," she commanded, starting to clean the wound.

Korra actually winced as she did, but complied. "When we went under the water, and I was pulled back, it was by a shark. I realized it, and turned to punch it in the nose. I hit it, and it drew back. Then I swam back, and carried you to shore," she explained.

Asami nodded, putting her hand under Korra's knee and lifting it, making her bend her knee.

"Okay not to be rude but that kinda hurt!" Korra exclaimed quickly, gripping the towel under her.

Asami frowned, not liking the pain that she's putting on Korra. She wrapped her leg up, sighing.

Korra looked at her. "A-are you okay?" she asked, sitting up.

Asami nodded a little, a tear falling from her eye.

Korra reached over and wiped it away. She lifted Asami's chin to look at her. "I'm fine," Korra smiled.

"And if you weren't?"

"I'd still be here with you," Korra said, and Asami leaned over and hugged her tightly. Korra smiled, hugging her back.

Hiroshi clapped from the doorway. "Asami, may I please have a word with Korra?"

Asami frowned. "If you want to say something to her, I will hear it. She is my butler after all," she protested.

"Mistress, it's fine," Korra sighed, attempting to stand. She failed miserably, just sitting back down again.

Asami nodded, hugging Korra again before walking out.

Hiroshi stared at the girl on the ground, and she turned away, nervous. "You've been chosen for a test. Come," he said, walking to the door that led into the hallway.

Korra sighed, hopping after him. There were a bunch of scientists right outside the door, and they grabbed her roughly.

Asami was a few rooms down. I hope that whatever he's doing, it's for Korra.