Part 9: Dreams to Nightmares

Korra had been released from the hospital, and went back to being Asami's butler. Despite her wishes, Asami wasn't letting Korra do any heavy work. No running, and no working out. Korra let out a sigh, walking to Asami's room. It had been a while since she had walked the halls of the mansion. The white floors seemed to mock her now, and her shoes made no noise against it. Korra looked down, thinking to herself. No working out. I won't get any stronger then, and not to mention I won't get rid of anger. Korra chuckled dryly, sighing heavily. The tan girl looked up as another woman passed her. She had gray hair, a scar across her cheek, and rather pale skin. Not a pale beauty though. This woman looked older, trained for anything, and definitely not someone to mess with. Which is exactly why Korra was going to mess with he-
"Don't even try it, girly," the woman said coldly, brushing past Korra and walking. Dammit. Korra turned to watched her leave. She snickered, turning and walking to Asami's room. It had just turned 8:30 am, time for Asami to get up. Korra softly opened the door to the taller girl's room. She looked around, spotting Asami sitting up in her bed. Already awake. Why? Did she do something?
Korra sighed, walking to the bedside. "Hey," she said softly, looking at Asami. The girl got a small wave back, accompanied by a yawn. "Did you sleep at all last night?" She asked quietly, the question immediately being waved off.
"Turn the light on," Asami said tiredly, waving her hand at the door, which accompanied the light switch.
Korra, nodding slowly, turned and walked to the light switch, slowly losing control of her still moving body. She turned around once the light was on, not seeing Asami. Instead, she was her father as he stood up, his pistol in hand. "Here's what you did wrong," he hissed loudly, slowly shifting into a dark, tall being with purple skin and yellow eyes. Korra backed up, opening the door and running out as soon as Hiroshi broke it down, chasing after her. "You let yourself become weak!" He shouted as Korra tried to run faster, but ended up tripping on her own feet. She got up, Hiroshi closer now, and started running again. "You barely protected yourself!" He yelled, one of his long, almost black arms swung at her legs, knocking her over ruthlessly. Korra screamed as she hit the ground and tumbled a little down the hall.
She got up, her body shaking. "Get away from me!" She would yell at the monster. "Go away! Get away from me!" She yelled once again.
"And finally, you endangered my daughter," he said, his pistol reforming on his hand, aiming at her.
As he shot, Korra looked to the side and saw Asami, reaching out to her. Then everything went black.

Viewing Asami's Standpoint

Asami watched as Korra smirked slightly in her sleep, running a hand through the girl's hair. "She seems peaceful," she mumbled to herself, watching as Korra nuzzled her hand softly. Asami smiled softly. She must be dreaming about me. She watched as Korra's brow furrowed slightly, and she gripped the bedsheets tightly.

Let's get something clear: Asami was not stalking Korra. She didn't think she was, anyway. She didn't count it, let's say. Asami watched as Korra started to turn in her sleep, and she lightly took her hand. [This is about where Korra ran out of Asami's room, Hiroshi chasing her.]
The first "Get away from me!" Came with a slightly shove away from Asami. The taller girl sighed, putting a hand on Korra's head. "Shhh," she said softly, moving her hair aside.
"Go away!" Korra yelled again in her sleep, trying to curl up. Asami sighed, sitting behind Korra and letting the tan girl use her as a pillow. This kinda worked, because after one last scream of fear, she went limp, holding onto Asami's now wrinkled shirt.
Asami sighed softly, petting Korra's head and holding onto her, not sure what even happened to the girl.

Nobodies Viewpoint
Korra slowly started to wake up, bags under her eyes and something under her. She looked at her clock, assuming it was just her pillow and realizing she was very, very late getting up. She attempted to shoot up and get to Asami's room, but she was held down by her pillows arms. Wait. What? Korra looked up at Asami, who smiled down at her. "Did I wake yo-"
"No, you didn't," Asami smiled softly, holding Korra close. Korra nodded slightly, looking down. "What happened?" Asami asked the girl, who seemed more like a puppy than a human right now.
Korra sighed softly. "Just a nightmare," she said quietly, closing her eyes.
"Well don't fall asleep again now! You still have a job!" Asami smiled, moving out from under Korra and getting up.
The tan girl groaned. "Give me five more-"
"Nope!" Asami smiled brightly, jumping on Korra, sitting on her back. "Get up!" She said, poking Korra's back.
"Why~~~~?" She whined, looking at Asami. They both smiled and Korra got up, getting dressed quickly and leading Asami to get dressed. It was actually planned to be a pretty slow day, so Korra decided to draw the monster and write down what happened in her nightmare.
Asami was working in her office for most of the day, Korra only having to stand behind her in case someone came in and tried to rape her or something.
Some people walked in, requesting to speak with Asami. One man tried to tackle her, obviously drunk, and Korra got him out to the room immediately, given a smile from Asami.
"Don't you ever take a break?" Asami asked, standing up.
Korra shrugged. "Well, being your butler or whatever, when is there time?"
"Touché," Asami said, kissing Korra's cheek before getting back to work. Korra put a hand on her own cheek, blinking. Did she just....? What?