A New Day (Part 2)

"Mistress, I don't know how they got these pictures, but I can assure you that I will find them," Korra said, her back pressed against the wall behind her.

Asami's eyes narrowed, and she grabbed Korra's uniform by the collar and pressed her against the wall a bit more. "That's not what I asked, Korra," she said, leaning in above Korra. "I asked if you've been abusing your medicine," she said slowly, her eyes not holding hate, but some type of fear and a lot of seriousness.

"Mistress... I-," Korra paused. She didn't know how to approach this. The girls head then hung slightly, unable to answer. "I..."

Asami let go of Korra's shirt and wrapped her arms around her shoulders, hugging the shorter girl close to her. "Korra, you need to tell me. I can't help you if you don't admit you need help," she said, earning a small, tense nod from Korra.

Korra took a small breath, peeking up at Asami. "Can I ask you a question, Mistress?" She asked, wrapping her arms around Asami's waist to keep her close against her.

"Always. It just depends if I'll have the answer," the woman said with a grin.

"Is the newspaper why you've been so serious all day?"

Asami blinked, looking down at Korra. She then let out a sigh again. "I found it before I went to bed last night. It's a reason I want to be more serious in public with you, but it's not the only reason," she said, rubbing her own head. "I've been told that some of the staff have been working as members of an elite rival corporation," she said.

Korra took a moment. "You're stressed about finding them," she said, a look of realization coming across her face.

Asami nodded, then stepped back from her butler. "Tell me, Korra. You need to tell me about your meds," she said, rubbing her temple and closing her eyes.

Korra had already gone off about the rival corporation, no longer listening to Asami. "I knew there had to be spies, but I only assumed one or two. There could be as many as a dozen.... if we find one, we could find out a way to get the others together," she said to herself, her arms leaving Asami's waist.

"Korra-," Asami sighed, blinks as Korra ducked under her arm to pace about the room.

"If I were to interrogate everyone in the mansion, I should be able to get at least one," Korra said, rubbing her chin in thought.

"Korr-!"

"And! And if we can find that one person, I'll be able to pinpoint the person who took the pictures. Then, using the angles of the shot, I can visit the places that they were," Korra said, not noticing as Asami started to walk towards her.

"Korra!"

"Here! I'll take the magazine and investigate where the pictures could've been taken from, and-," Korra turned to take the magazine, but her cheek was met once again with Asami's hand. It was already red. What was that, three, four times in one day?

"Korra, listen to me. Take a breath," Asami said, setting the magazine on a side table and gently taking Korra's hands. "We won't be doing any of that, because you need to go to a doctor," she said.

"What? Why?"

"Don't question me, Korra. We're going to the doctor," she said, standing up straight. "You can think about the magazine later. Right now, we need to get the meds out of your system and your leg checked up on."

"But, Asam-"

Slap

"I'm serious! We need to focus on the-"

Slap

"Asami!"

Asami's hand was already reeled back, prepared to slap again. This time it was caught by Korra's hand, and the tan girl leaned up and pressed a hard kiss to Asami's lips.