Chapter 1

Hello all.
Thanks checking this story out.
I try to write a little more every night.
And edit it almost everyday, so by the time I finish this it may be completely different.
But, this a a TMNT fanfic, and is basically what every fangirl dreams of. If this story is a hit, it may go on to feature other characters from other hit shows.

_________________________

I caught the rope with my ankles, sighed a deep relief as the crowd
cheered.

Things really haven't been the same with my trapeze performance since I fell last year.
Iv never been a quitter for anything, and after my body healed I immediately climbed back up and faced my fear.

It was actually quite a miracle
I fell 25 feet, straight onto my head,
Was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, and after several X-rays and 2 very baffled doctors, they came to find out I only had a torn muscle in my knee. I actually walked out of the hospital.

But that doesn't mean my stomach doesn't still tighten every time I have to perform that ankle catch.

I reached for the bar, unhooked my ankles, and sat up. My gold and red, pearled, and rhinestoned costume reflected the shine from the spot light.

My assistant brought the rope over to me and I slid down the hight of 45 feet to the ground from my solo trapeze.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" the Ringmaster Boomed "You have just witnessed a death defying display of aerial artistry, by our supreme aerial ballerina, the lovely Miss Roxane"

I posed.

They roared.

I drank it in, the cheers and thunderous applause, the sound magnified by the shape of the giant blue tent.

I felt alive, I guess a sold out show does that to all of us circus folk.
It's in our blood, it's who we are, born to entertain.

I bowed gracefully, turned and walked out. I felt the red velvet curtain close
behind me.