Chapter 35

He was older, much older but it was definitely him.

Even from the very top of the high wire I just knew.

It was his smile, that amazing smile of his that gave him away.

The one that seemed to light up the stadium, it was the same bright smile that cheered me on as I first tried to Name all the ninja turtles when I was 2 years old.

His dark mousy brown hair matched my own, he had gotten tall, very tall, like our father.

Puberty had been good to him, he looked amazingly handsome and strong.

"Your brother, but that impossible, he's dead?!?"

Asked Raphael in shock.

How is this possible?!?

I can't even think straight, my stomach is all twisted into knots, silent tears stream down my face.

It hurt so much, just seeing his face again, after all these years.

I don't understand why I'm crying I should be happy about this, but still the tears flowed, and their was nothing I could do to stop them.

"He is dead, I watched them haul his body away!!"

I clasped my hands to my face, salty tears blurring my vision.

The boys stared at eachother awkwardly, not sure what to do.

Leonardo shot Raphael a frantic "do something" look and much to my surprise he awkwardly put his arms around my shoulders and pulled me against him.

On instinct I guess I buries my face into the leather of his jacket sleeve.

Inhaling the warm scent of the material.

That catcher, in the trapeze act...

And the lady on the roman rings.

Could it be?

"What?"

I heard him ask.

"It works in all the movies."

He explained to his brothers as he gently stroked my back, trying to calm me down.

I'm glad their was nobody in the row behind us, because I was probably causing quite the scene.

After a few minutes I regained myself, and when I looked up again, my brother was gone, replaced by 4 beautiful black horses, dancing around the ring.

I sat up wiping my eyes, a little embarrassed.

"Thank you Raphael, I needed that."

I thanked him sincerely, smiling weakly.

"Ehh, it was nothing."

He grinned back at me ever so slightly.

"Ok better now, I think that was shock."

I told them, trying to relax my breathing.

"Roxanne Iv been doing some calculating."

Donatello leaned passed Leonardo to look at my face.

"You said the universe is full of infinite parallels, remember?

Well if that's the case then what if in this one it's possible this version of your family didn't die."

Iv never thought of that, of there being other versions of myself scattered all over the dimensions, what if their is another me here, in this one...