chapter 1

*Mikayla's POV*

I sigh as I hand in my last exam Paper. Four years of collage and its over, now I can finally become a social worker. I walk out of the class room and into the hallway. I can finally go home and spend some time with Jacob. I get in my car and drive home.

***

I walk up the stairs of my house and walk into the door and got knocked over by my best friend, Alyssa. She just lays there on me "god you're so heavy, get off of me!" I screeched. I swear she weighs like 1000 pounds!

"Only if you make me food." She says with a smirk dancing on her face. "And make me a milkshake."

This made me laugh if she wasn't going to get off of me I will pull out the big guns. I gave her a smirk and then, I yelled for Jacob. It took him like five minutes before he entered the room and started to laugh. "Will you get her off of me?" I ask sweetly.

This just makes him laugh harder "No thanks." He says through his laughter.

I let out a loud high pitched screech and our Pit bull named Rockey came crashing into the room. Turns out, our old dog we had when we first started college was older than we thought, because he passed away about two years ago.

Rockey saw me being lied on and started barking. He walked over and lied on top of Alyssa putting more weight onto me. They suck. I groaned "I hate you"

"We love you too Mikayla." She said in her high pitched cheery voice.

I hate them but I can't help but love those retards.

---------------- ---------------- ---------------- ---------------- ---------------- ----------

Hey! Sorry this is a short chapter. It takes more than you think to write a story. Anyways hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

-D