Chapter 6

*Mikayla's POV*
*flashback*
"Hello?" Said a voice I recognize immediately. I always knew this day would come, the day where I would have a conversation with a person that left me, and I guess today is that day. "Hello are you there?" She asks.

"I'm here." I answer slowly, "Look why don't we just cut to the chase," I say growing impatient even though I haven't been on the phone with her for even five minutes. "What do you want, and why are you calling me?"

"Look, I wanted to call to tell you, that I want to be in your life, I told my husband about you and he wants to meet you, and so does your little sister," she says slowly like I'm a little kid.

"Okay, well I appreciate it... But I've gone without you for so long and I'm actually doing pretty well so I don't need you." Then I hang up and throw my phone into the backseat of my car.
_______________________________________________________________________
*Mikayla's POV*
*Current day (3 weeks later.)*

Today's another ultrasound and I get to find out new things I'm twelve weeks pregnant, not to mention Jacobs parents will be here in Forty-eight hours. I didn't realize we were at the clinic until Jacob said something.

"Mikayla, we're here." His voice pulling out of thought. I get out and walk into the clinic.

Just as we were walking in our names were called. Talk about perfect timing.

We walk to the room and I lay on the bed. A few minutes go by and a doctor comes in. "Hi, Mrs and Mr Bruke," she says with a warm smile. "Why don't we get started?"

She puts the gel on my stomach then puts the X-ray thingy on my stomach on top of the gel and moves it around a bit.

"Do you want the gend-" she stops in mid sentence. "Well it the Stethoscope is picking up two heart beats! You're having twins!"

I exchange a look with Jacob. Two? I can hardly handle one Jacob how can I handle two more!?

"Would you like the genders?" She asks, and I nod. She moves the stethoscope around more and then looks at the monitor. "You're having a girl, and a boy, and they are developing a little faster than they should, I'll have to ask you to come back in, in about four weeks for another ultrasound to see if it has increased or decreased," I nod and then wipe off the gel, "if they are developing any faster or at the same rate they're developing right now you may have an earlier delivery or even an early one, it's just whenever those baby's want to come out."

She talks, a lot.

But twins? I mean really? Twins? This will be a challenge.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter I've just been tired this week. But hey, at least you got what you wanted! I promise next weeks chapter will be longer, and Happy Friday (Even though its 11:00 right now for me.) Love you guys, have a great week! Look me up on Instagram my name is Deda__2002.

Thanks for reading! See you next week!

-D