chapter 11

-----------------------------------------
*Honeymoon flashback* (Jacobs POV)

We checked into the hotel in Orlando Florida and we got up to our room. I unlock the room and see it was nothing like the picture. this room is horrible! I mean the dump itself wouldn't even stay in this room. The room was big enough for the bed and two nightstands, a bathroom, the TV and the window had a view of a condom ad. It the room was hotter than it was outside! I look over to Mikayla and she just busts out laughing. "What?" I ask her.

"Nothing you just look so disappointed ." she says trying to hold in laughter. "Look why dont we just stay deal with it for the weekend. I mean it doesn't stop us from doing anything we want to do." She does an eyebrow dance.

*Jacobs POV*

Its our first week back from our honey moon and I'm rudely awoken by my alarm. So I get up and get ready for a horrid day of work. But I get over it and get to work.

*Mikaylas POV*

At about five-thirty I feel Jacob get up for work and at about eight I hear him walk out the door and drive away. I sit there just laying there and then after about five minutes I drift back to dream land.

*** 

I wake up and check my phone and its about eleven so i get up and eat a bowl of cereal. Not just any cereal, cinnamon toast crunch. i take my bowl into the living room and then turn on the TV. I turn to the latest episode of The Walking Dead and start watching.

I'm watching for about three hours then I get bored and started channel surfing and then i stop and get up for some popcorn, after i get my popcorn and get all settled into the couch I turn on The Ouiji Experiment. I turn off all the lights and start eating my popcorn. 

About half way through the movie My phone starts to ring. I answer, "Hello?" 

"Hello, Is this Mrs.Bruke?" A lady says over the phone.

"Yes, This is she.." I say curious as to who she is.

"Yes, I'm calling because you're Jacob Brukes Emergency Contact and he was in a car accident, And is also currently in the Intensive care unit."

I drop the phone and run for my keys. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Sorry for the long update I've had kind of a writers block...... But hey! Its here! Sorry its so small but its all i could whip up.. Cant really find the right words and I've been going through a hard time lately but.