Chapter 10

*Jacobs POV*

Today's the day. The day I'm getting married. Mikayla is somewhere putting her dress on and I'm here putting my tuxedo on. I'm so nervous I'm sure it shows. I walk out to the beach and stand at the end of the isle. The wedding starts in 5 minutes.

Before I know it the music starts and I see my bride. She's so beautiful I can't help but smile. Her dress fits her and her baby bump is covered up by her flowers. She makes her way down the isle with my dad.

Alyssa is already in her place because well she's the maid of honor. Jason is here and he's my best man so all we need is the bride. I look up and she's right there. She looks stunning. The priest or whoever the guy is starts talking.

"We are gathered here today to watch this lovely couple right here get married." He turns his head toward me.

"Jacob, do you take Mikayla to be your wedded wife, through sickness and in health, to care for and protect for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" I have literally waited all my life to hear those words and now that I'm hearing them and I'm marrying the girl of my dreams, and I'm going to have a baby I couldn't be more sure.

He turns his head towards Mikayla, "Mikayla, do you take Jacob to be your wedded Husband, through sickness and in health, to care for and protect for as long as you both shall live?"

She looks at me with tears in her eyes, "I do"

"Then by the power invested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I look at Mikayla and then pull her in and kiss her. But during the kiss I can't help but smile.

***

Hey guys short chapter. I'll be updating every other week until school is out. Sorry! Hope you enjoyed!

-D