Chapter 12

*Jacobs POV**(Flashback to accident)*

I'm sitting in the delivery truck with my co-worker Joe because we had a load of chemicals we needed to deliver to a school for the classes to have experiments. We're sitting there talking having a grand ole' time. Talking about the babies, and the new house and how life has worked out for us. Then out of no where an eighteen-wheeler comes speeding past and hits our truck in the sides and makes it fly across the road and into a smaller car. 

In the process a box of the chemicals rips open and it some of the containers bust open and the chemicals get on Joes' Face then something hits my face, and everything goes black.

*Mikaylas POV* (Present day)

I don't know whats going on, no one is telling me while i'm sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting for Jacob to get out of surgery...

Then a guy in scrubs comes out "Mrs Bruke?" 

I immediately stand and walk over to him. "Yes?" I ask.

"Unfortunately Jacob is stable at the moment and currently in the ICU but he is in a coma.. we don't know how long it'll last. It could last days, months, or even years.." he keeps speaking but i'm not paying attention.. But i wait until he's done talking.

"Can I see him?" by now i have tears in my eyes and he nods and tells me to follow him.

_____________________________________________________

hey its me again :) FINALLY.... But, unfortunately I was only able to get on for a while, I've been grounded for a while and i still am grounded and this was all i could do for now THIS WAS CUT OFF ON PURPOSE NOT ON ACCIDENT. DO NOT FREAK OUT. But, ill be on when i can get on again. And update when i can.