chapter 2

Okay so, I thought before you guys get to used to me updating a lot I will only update every few days because I want my chapters to have great length. So now that you know this I won't keep you from this new chapter, so without further ado, I give you Chapter 2 to this story.
%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\%\
*Mikayla's POV*

I wake up to an empty spot next to me. I sit up and swing my legs over the edge of the bed. Its unusually cold in the house so I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and head into the kitchen.

I come into the kitchen and there's Jacob sitting in the kitchen sipping some coffee. "Hey," he says looking up at me.

"Hey," I say giving him a peck on the lips. God almost four years with him and I still get butterflies when I see him. Suddenly I get this sickening feeling and run to the bathroom. I get into the bathroom and puke into the toilet.

Jacob comes rushing in and holds my hair back while I empty last nights dinner into the toilet. "Are you alright?" He asks with a concerned face.

"Yeah, just a little disagreement with my stomach I guess." I respond. But I don't feel sick anymore, its almost as if its morning sickness. Then it hits me, satan hasn't visited me yet this month. I need to see Alyssa like now. "Hey I'm going to see Alyssa" I say moving out of the bathroom.

"Okay but if you feel any worse come back home, okay?" He says cupping my cheeks.

"Okay," I say kissing him lightly before going to my car, and driving to Alyssa's house.

***
I get to Alyssa's house and walk in and then go to her room where she was with Max. I look at him point to the door "Out please I need a girl to girl talk." I say.

"Ooo what about?" He says teasingly.

"None of your concern, now get out please." I say.

When he finally leaves and shuts the door Alyssa raises an eyebrow. I take a deep breath before I say what I'm about to say. "I think I'm pregnant." I say with my eyes closed.

Alyssa squeals "Oh. My. God. Seriously?" She screamed.

I nod slowly "I had a flash of morning sickness today" I feel horrible, like I should've said something to Jacob first but I need to know first. "Do you have any, um, tests?

"I only have one left....... But I suppose you can use it." She says with a sigh, then gets up and goes into the bathroom connected to her room. It was times like this that I was glad she has a bathroom connected to her room.

She comes back out with a test then pushes me to the door. I get into the bathroom and look at the stick. What am I supposed to do? Lick it? No, why would I need to go into a bathroom? I think for a bit. Then it dawned on me.... I need to pee on it. Oh god. That's totally gross! I groan as I do my business.

After what felt like an eternity it was finally time to look, I flip the test over to the side of the answer. I look at it, and see the result. I get up open the door and give it to Alyssa then sit on her bed. What I thought wasn't going to happen, happened.

I'm pregnant.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed his chapter! Please don't be shy to tell me what you think! Also I will be reading a few stories so message me a book you wrote and I'll try and read it! Thanks so much for reading!