There's Something There ~ (A Mindless Behavior Horror/Love story)

There's something there~ (A Mindless Behavior Horror/Love Story)*ALL PARTS ARE NOT EDITED. ALL PARTS WILL BE EDITED ONCE THE STORY IS COMPLETED. *

YN's POV

I was walking home from school with my friend Chres (Chresanto) and he was telling me about how he had a crush on this girl named Amiya at our school. I always thought that Chres was good looking and that he could get any girl he wanted.

Chres:I just don't know what to say to her

YN:Just talk to her and get to know her you don't have to say you like her right away

Chres:I think you're right -smiles- thanks

YN:No problem -smiles-

Chres:-walks up to your house- And hey I'll call you when I finish my homework

YN:Ok and thanks again for walking me home

Chres:You welcome talk to you in a little -runs home-

Chresanto's POV

I unlocked the door with my house key and I walked in the house and called my mom

Chres:MOM! IM HOME!

She didn't respond and that was strange because she was a,ways home by time I came home from school . I walked upstairs think that maybe she was asleep or something. I go in her room and she's not there so I call her on my phone it rang a couple times then somebody picked up the phone.

C:Hello?

Mom:-whispering- Chres?

C:Mom? Where are you?

Mom:Chres honey listen I -Phone line gets cut off-

That was weird...why'd she just hang up like that. My mom always say goodbye before hanging up. And why was she whispering? I heard a noise from downstairs so I went downstairs slowly. I saw a note on the kitchen counter. I picked it up and it said "THERE'S SOMETHING THERE~m0m "

Huh? What was there? I heard a noise behind me and I turned around and I saw....