Smile

Yn's POV

Cher and I were over his house. We were watching a movie and I had my feet in his lap, it's been an hour now and I looked over at him and he looked unhappy.  The movie wasn't sad it was a comedy. I feel bad for him honestly. He used to be the happiest person I know. He always found a way to make me smile when I was upset.

  "I'm going to the bathroom." I said as I put my feet down and walked upstairs. I reached the top of the stairs and went to the bathroom. As I walk out I hear Chres' s dad talking. He didn't sound like he was talking on the phone. I stopped in my tracks to here what he was saying but he stopped as soon as the wooden floor made a creaking noise under my feet I then walk back downstairs. Chres was in the kitchen. I looked in the kitchen and saw him take hid shirt off. I wouldn't be lying if I said I was attracted to him. Chres has always been taller than me and I like tall boys.

-

I was sitting at home thinking about what Chres dad said but at the same time thinking about Chres taking his shirt off. Not like I haven't seen him shirtless before it's just different now. But other than that I think Chres' s dad is going crazy or something.          

My thoughts were interrupted by my window shattering out of now where. I screamed as glass flew all over my bedroom. I looked over and my door was swinging back and forth and back and forth until it slammed shut...by itself . I ran into my closet , my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna die. I closed my eyes and tried to tell myself that this isn't real. Then the closet door opened and I screamed help as something pulled at my leg...then I woke up with sweat down my face.