Prologue

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys, this is my first Raulson fanfic, and I'm Brazilian so please don't mind my really bad English. I'm so sorry for it.
----------------------------------------------

{Sarah's POV}
Hi, I'm Sarah Paulson and I'm 10 years old. Tomorrow I'm going to start studying at a new school. I used to live in Tampa FL, but my parents divorced and I moved with my mother and Liz to New York. We have been living here in NY for 5 years, but now we're moving to Brooklyn and I'm really excited about it.

"SARAH!! WAKE UP! You're going to be late! It's your first day at the new school! I want you downstairs in 5 minutes." My mommy said as she left my room. I woke up and after taking a really fast shower, I went to my closet. I kinda like our new home, it's big and I have my own princess closet like I always wished. I can hear my mommy yelling downstairs and I yell back: " MOMMY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TOO BUSY ON MY OWN CLOSET CHOOSING MY LOOK?". I can hear Liz laughing hard. Oh gosh I wanna punch her on the face.

After 20 minutes I'm finally ready, I chose a sparkly pink skirt with a light pink blouse and a matching pink tennis. Then I go downstairs and my mom looks at me. She starts laughing and hugs me as she says "Oh sweetheart, I know you have your own style but you're a little too pinky. Let's go upstairs and I'll help you, ok?" I nod and then we go to my room.

"Here baby, try this one" my mom says as she gives me a black little skirt and a stripped shirt. I put on the outfit she gave me and look in the mirror. "Ok, I'm not a style queen, but my mom is" I say to myself very low, hopping that mommy won't listen. I just loved my look, it's simple and beautiful. Although I do like looking like a pink princess, I like even more looking like a fancy girl.

As soon as we finished with the clothe stuff, I ran downstairs and ate my breakfast as fast as I could. I couldn't believe that I was almost late to my first day. Oh Sarah you're so stupid, eat it, come on. Then I saw Liz on the phone with her ex boyfriend, thanks god they broke up, I couldn't stand them. They were so boring, they were always saying "I love you". How can Liz love a boy? They are disgusting. Argh, I wanna throw out.

{Lily's POV}
"Lily, my little sunshine, wake up, I guess you don't wanna be late." I hear my sweet mommy saying. As soon as I can, I wake up and go to the kitchen, what don't take too long because we live in a very little house, but I love it anyway. It's just me and my mom since my dad left us two months ago. Mum don't let me know much about it cause I'm just 10, and I understand her, but I miss my daddy and I wanted to know a little more about what happened to him. I try to don't think about him but he's always in my mind.

I try to clear my head as I go to the kitchen. And there stays my mommy with pancakes for me. I'm so happy that she made pancakes, because I love pancakes so much, it's like the best thing ever. Ok, at least my day started with a big plate of pancakes. I guess it's not going to be a bad day at all.

I finished my breakfast and went to the bathroom, so I could take a shower. After, I went to my room and chose a white and pink stripped skirt and a light pink blouse with a black shoe. I guess I'm looking ok. I did my hair with a ponytail. And then I went to my school.

{Sarah's POV}
I'm in the car with mum, we are in the way to my school and I can't wait to meet my new friends. I wish this time it's going to be different. In the last school, the girls were so mean to me, they said bad things about my lisp and my big forehead. My mom tried to fix it at all costs, but it didn't work. I cried a lot, I didn't have anyone in the school, I was the weird one that no one wants to have as a friend.

When we are getting closer to school, I let a little tear fall down on my cheek. "Are you okay baby?" My mom asked. "Yes mommy, I'm just a little scared" I answered her. "Don't worry honey, everything is going to be ok, you'll see. And don't forget that me and Liz will always be here for you". Then when we arrived at the school, she laid a kiss on my forehead and wished me good luck.

{Lily's POV}
I heard a scream from the end of the hallway " LILLL WHERE ARE YOOOUUU?". Oh gosh, it's Amanda Peet, one of my best friends in the world, she's so nice and we are friends since forever. "MANDY STOP SCREAMING LIKE A CRAZY ONE, I'M RIGHT HERE" I screamed back. Then I was attacked by an enormous hug that almost made me fall on the ground. Amanda is so cute. She stopped hugging me and said "hey, do you know that we're going to have a new classmate today?". "Seriously?? we don't have a new one since kintergarden" I answered her. " Oh Lord, Lil, you're such a drama queen" Amanda said and started laughing hard. I love Amanda but sometimes she's a little annoying. Okay, she's very annoying.

*Trimmm... Trimmm... Trimmm*

"Ok Mandy, let's go to our class, I guess Pedro is already there saving our seats right next to him" I say walking in our classroom direction and Mandy nods following me.

As I said, right there was Pedro saving two seats right next to him. Then I walked in his direction and asked " can I seat here?". "Of course no, I saved it for my friends" Pedro said sarcastically. I sat down next him and Amanda sat on my side. We were ready for our classes, when our teacher, Miss Bates, finally arrived.

{Sarah's POV}
I'm a little nervous... Ok I admit, I'm really nervous. Well I'm supposed to be because I'm stand in front of all my new class and I don't know anyone. The teacher, Miss Bates, calmly said "Good morning, guys, this our new student, Sarah Paulson. Sarah, please introduce yourself" then a very annoying silence started. Everybody was starring me, waiting for something.

After a few minutes, I finally started "Uhm... I'm Sarah Paulson and I'm 10... Sorry guys, I'm a little nervous, but I'll try... Well, I'm moving from my old neighborhood and I don't know anyone. This is it." I said, after that I just wanted to runway, gosh I was so pathetic.

"Ok Sarah, thank you so much, now you can go to your seat" Miss Bates gently said with a big smile on her face. Then I made my way for my seat, which is on the front of the classroom, right next a window. Oh God, there's a beautiful blond girl on my left. "Sarah, stop, you're only 10. You don't even know if you're straight or not" I said in my head.

{Lily's POV}
Can't believe there's a new student! I'm so excited. I mean, she seems nice. And she's so gorgeous. I really wanna be her friend. She's on my right, I think I'll send her a note so she can lunch with me and my squad. "Yes, I'll do it... Let me think" I say to myself as I look for a pen in my pencil case and start writing in my notebook with my beautiful handwriting. I'm not being arrogant! it's just that I have a beautiful handwriting. Leave me alone!!

Lily's notebook on

Hi Sarah! It's Lily Rabe here. I was wondering if you wanna lunch with me and some friends.

Lily's notebook off

{Sarah's POV}
I'm trying to give attention to the class but God I really can't understand this math stuff. It's a complete waste of time. I wanna be an actress, so when the hell am I going to use maths?? WHEN??.

I feel someone touching my arm then I look to my left side. It's the beautiful blond girl, and oh, she's holding a note. Is that for me? Anyway, I'll take it. I open it, and there is a very very beautiful handwriting. I read the note as a big smile starts appearing on my face. Did she really invited me to lunch with her??? And oh, her name is Lily, what a beautiful name