The next day

{Sarah's POV}
I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a pair of wide opened blue eyes starring at me. It was Lily. "Lil?" I asked her, I didn't say, but she knew what I was talking about. "Yes?" She replied, pretending that she didn't do anything. "Come on". I said. "Sorry but I don't have any idea of what you're talking about." She said still pretending that everything I was saying was nonsense. "Is it gonna be this way? Fine." I said carelessly and exited the room.

"Morning, mom." I said. "Morning." She replied. "Your sister has been locking herself in her room since yesterday." Mom continued. "Good for her." I replied. I was tired of this. I was totally over. I couldn't stand it anymore. "What have we talked about dropping off the attitude?" She asked and I just rolled my eyes. "Sarah Catharine Paulson, I'm not kidding. I'm sending you to Florida to live with your father. I can't handle you. Look at what you've done and look at how you're acting. You're moving next month. And don't forget, it was you who made this whole confusion." My mother said and I instantly started crying and screaming. "NO WAY, NO WAY AT ALL. MOM, PLEASE NO, I CAN'T LEAVE NY. I LOVE LIVING HERE, AND YOU KNOW IT. PLEASE." I said between my cry.

Although I was "mad" at Lily, I couldn't live so far from her. I just couldn't. She was my everything, even though I wasn't hers. She's the reason why I haven't killed myself yet. I couldn't move. I wouldn't handle it. I had to tell my mother the truth. I knew what I was going trough, but I didn't want anyone to know it. I had two options: tell my mother the truth and stay here or hide it from everyone and go to Florida.

{Lily's POV}
Why did Sarah act this way when she woke up? Is she bipolar? On the dawn she was so understanding and caring and when she woke up she was totally the opposite. I was tired of dealing with her bullshit, honestly, it was all her fault and she never dropped off her fucking attitude. Why she has to be so hard? Why she has to be so impossible?. I didn't even know about what she was talking about and she was rude to me.

I decided to talk to her, just us, to make everything clear. But at first, I needed to make sure that Amanda wasn't pregnant. I talked to Sarah's mother and went to get the pregnancy tests myself. I went on foot, and actually, I was soooo faster than me and Sarah were.

{Sarah's POV}
I didn't know what to do. I was confused. I didn't know what was going on, I just wanted to hug Lily and stay there with her, pretending that nothing happened. But, unfortunately, things weren't like I wanted them to be, so I had to talk to my mother and drop off my attitude or I was gonna be into some really deep problems with her.

"I'm so sorry mom, I'm just confused and mad at me for all of this confusion. Please, forgive me. I just don't know how to deal with this kind of shit. You know me. Please. I just... I-I didn't mean to..." I started stuttering and crying. I was so vulnerable. Almost everything was making me cry. "Here baby, hug mom, listen to me, you will always be my little beautiful baby girl ok? No matter what, I'm always here for you." I just hugged her and cried more. "M-m-mom w-where's Li-Lily?" I said between my cry. " she went to the pharmacy to get Amanda some pregnancy tests. Don't worry baby. Let's just wait, don't cry." My mom said patting my back.

We stayed there, and I couldn't stop crying. I was so mad at me. I acted so wrong. Looking at how rude and bitchy I was made me realize that I deserved every single word that Lily and Mom have said to me. My mom pulled away from the hug and then I heard a knock on the door. "I'll answer it. Probably, it's Lily." Mom said. "No mom, please, wait, let me do it." I replied and held her arm. "You know that isn't gonna change my mind, don't you?" She said. "Yeah, I just kinda wanna redeem myself." I said and made my way to the door. And as my mother said, there was Lily with the pregnancy tests.

"Hi." I said with a big smile on my face, actually, I was glad to see her. "Um... hello" she said rudely and entered.

{Lily's POV}
I was walking to Sarah's room when I felt something push me to the wall and then I felt soft lips being pressed to mine. I knew who it was, so I just continued kissing her passionately. We just pulled away to breath. I could feel her tongue dancing in my mouth. Her lips were so sweet. It was like something I never felt before. It was pure... it was... love, I just wanted to stay there, kissing her forever.

And then, she finally pulled away and ran faster than anything you can even imagine. I decided to pretend that nothing happened, so I just walked to Sarah's room and handled Amanda the tests. She did her business and, thanks God, she wasn't pregnant.