I love you

--
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm gonna try to post the next update on Saturday. Hope you enjoy ;)
--

{Sarah's POV}
I wasn't saying anything but mentally I was thanking the God because my mom let Lily sleep over. Actually, I was happy because she was gonna be with me all the night and I wouldn't be alone in the dark. I was also a little relieved, because my mom probably would keep me with her.

We went to my home, all the ride was silent, the silence was annoying but I wasn't in the mood for talking and interacting with other people. I just wanted to lay on my bed and appreciate Lily's beauty, that day was such a tough day, I had to bring every single thing that has happened to me since that Friday night up. And it made me remember everything, every single bit of pain that I've felt. I tried to hold my cry but when I realized a tear fell down on my cheek as I looked at the window of the car. I wiped it and continued starring at the constant moving image that I could see through the glass of the window.

We arrived at our destination and my mom went to open the door. She opened it and then we all came in the house. I started making my way to my room when my mom spotted me. "Hey Sarah, don't you want anything to eat?." She gently said. "Nah." I replied as I continued walking upstairs.

{Lily's POV}
"And you Lil?" Sarah's mother calmly asked me. "No, Miss Clarke, but thank you." I said with a smile. "I should be going." I said with a bittersweet smile as I started walking towards the stairs to go to Sarah's room.

When I arrived there, I knocked on the door, but as expected, there was no answer, so I decided to get in. I opened the door and saw Sarah, asleep, on her bed. I walked towards her bed and covered her with the sheets as I started looking for Sarah's mother to tell her that I was going to home to get some clothes. "Miss Clarke, I'll go home for a while to get me some clothes. I'll be back in a minute." I said as I started walking towards the door, but then she held my arm. "I'm not letting you go alone to your house at 23:30 pm. What kind of mother do you think I am? You can borrow some clothes from Sarah." She said as she excused herself. I went to Sarah's room again and she was still asleep, of course.

I entered her closet and started looking for some oversized T-shirt and shorts. I found a grey oversized T-shirt and a black short. I exited the closet and laid on her queen-sized bed as I started to put on the clothes I just got. I covered my body with the same fluffy sheets that were covering hers. So there was I, on the same bed as she. I turned to her face and she was totally peaceful. How I missed that. I just stayed there, starring her beautiful face. And then, suddenly, without any clue, I was asleep.

[2:30 am]

{Sarah's POV}
I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a familiar face. Lily's face. I was just so goddamn happy that she really stayed there, with me. I thought that after I came to my room, she left, but actually, she stayed.

I decided to go downstairs and get me some snacks, I was hungry. Ok, it made a lot of sense since I didn't have dinner. I went on tiptoes to the door trying to not wake Lily up. Even though I tried really hard, I failed. Goddammit! She's not a heavy sleeper. NOT AT ALL. "What are you doing?" She spotted me in a sleepy tone as she massaged her eyes with her hands in order to try to keep them open. "Going to the kitchen to get me some food. Do you want me to get something for you?." I asked her in a soft voice. "Yes please, get me some of whatever you are having." She giggled. I nodded and went to the kitchen to get the food.

When I arrived there, I started looking for some food, but I didn't find anything. "Shit." I whispered. I found some pancakes that my mom had already prepared so I decided I would put it in the microwave. I did the whole thing, then I went to my room and handled Lily one of the plates that I was holding.

"Seriously Sarah? Pancakes at 2 am? And when did you learn how to cook? Last time you tried to do something you literally burned water." She said and cracked out. "Really funny. Haha." I sarcastically said with a smile. "But I didn't cook it, mom did. I just warmed it." I said. "Oh, that's why it's sooo good." She said as she took another bite of the pancake. "Yes, I've to agree with that. It's so hella delicious." I replied her. "Umm... Sarah... We're having this great moment and I think I should tell you something." Lily said as she bit her lip. "What?" I asked her. "Do you promise that it won't affect our friendship?" She asked me back. "Of course." I replied. "I-I love y-you." She stuttered. "You know what? I love you too." I replied. Then, our lips were together and our tongs were dancing in each other's mouth. It was a deep and passionate kiss. We just broke the kiss to catch our breath.