things change, people change

--
A/N
so, in this chapter, there's a time skip to when they're seniors. Sarah's cured of her depression and Raulson was a thing for a while but it didn't work out. Amanda and Pedro didn't as well. So now, Sarah's dating Amanda and Lily and Pedro are single. Enjoy the chapter and to those who tried to make contact with me, I'm sorry but wattpad won't let me reply
--
{Sarah's POV}
I woke up and followed my routine, just as every single day in my life. I went to my car and drove to the school, and when I got there, I made my way to the locker so I could get the stuff I would need for the classes. It was a pretty normal day until I opened my locker and had quite a surprise. There was a bouquet of flowers inside my locker. Lilies. My favorites. There was also a little note, so I read it. "Hey there Sar, I hope you enjoy the little gift. Meet me at my car after school. Have a wonderful day, love. -Amanda xx". I smiled at the note and made my way to the first class.

The day passed by pretty boringly and I couldn't wait to get to see Mandy. Unfortunately, we didn't have any classes together on Friday, so it was such a tough day for both of us. The only time we really got to see each other was during the lunch time.
When the bell rang, I almost jumped off of my chair and ran the faster I could to Amanda's car.

"Hello, precious." She said as she planted a little kiss on my cheek. "So... What are you planning? With that bouquet and all?" I asked, a little intrigued, I had no clue of what she was trying to do. "I'm just trying to take you on a date, Jesus Paulson, don't ruin it before we even get there." She replied. "A date? Are you nuts? I don't have anything to wear and I'm not going there like this." I said as I pointed to my outfit. "Sweet baby Jesus, I have everything planned, I asked Liz to give me one of your dresses." Amanda replied. "Now, get in the car, we don't have time to waste." She finished her sentence. "Okay, gosh it almost seems like you're a top." I joked. "Oh Paulson, don't act all dominant on me, we know what really happens between four walls" Amanda replied and winked as she seated on the driver's seat. I got inside the car and sat right next to Amanda.

"So, not bottom, where are we going?" I asked as a played with her hair with my long fingers. "You'll find out." She said, way too focused on her driving to really give me attention. I just rolled my eyes and decided on remaining silent. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the only notification on the screen. A message, from one of my best friends. "Hey there, florie, I've missed ya". I gasped as I read it and a million of butterflies fluttered in my stomach. It was Lily. I knew that deep down I still had feelings for her, always have, always will, but it felt so wrong to still love her the way I did when I claimed to be in love with someone else