Chapter 3: The Red Haired Hottie

NarutoxHinata: I do not own any of the characters or the anime, all rights are reserved on this story. What do you think of me writing a lemon, Konan?

Konan: Oh what kind? 

NarutoxHinata: One about you and Pain 

Konan:  I don't like Pain, he's just a comrade, you know a friend to me, in fact I like Nagato more

Pain: WHAT!!?! 

NarutoxHinata: Friendzoned 

______________

PS. Konan does like Pain, it was only a joke

Chapter 3: The Red Haired Hottie 

"Today's your final day in Dei's quarters" Konan announced "you'll be rooming with Sasori for the next few days" she gave me a fleeting look and walked by before I could say anything  

I didn't really expect any better treatment than before with Deidara, he seemed to avoid me a lot, he was never in his room when I was and didn't talk much, except when it came it art, he boasted. 

"Art is fleeting" He'd always say 

I walked back to the room, for once, he was present, sitting at his desk, staring blankly at something. 

"Its my last day here" I said, meaning in his room, I found him staring at one of the clay figures I made in my times of boredom, a clay replica of my sword, usually I just explored the cave, finding new passages and trying to figure out ways to get out of here.

"Yeah," He said, his voice toneless. I couldn't figure out if he wanted to talk or not, maybe he just needed some space? "anyways, I'll be out" I said, opening the door and heading out in a flash.

 The sound of my shoes echoed through the cave, slowly as I walked passing by heaps of doors, torches lit everywhere, wondering what on earth I should do, to my surprise I saw Itachi walking just a few inches behind me, his gaze on me, I stopped in my tracks. 

"Um......do you need something?" I asked, my eyes trying to find a hint of emotion in his dark ones, unfortunately I could find none

I've seen the lone Uchiha stare at me a lot, at dinner, like he was studying me or something, I just couldn't put my finger on it, was he surprised by knowing there was another Uchiha other than him and his brother? I really didn't know.

He shook his head lightly, his head went to one side, eyes still on me. How uncomfortable, being stared at by someone very good looking was something that never happened before, even long back, I was never a guy magnet or appealing to any of the boys at school, or when I was a genin.

I nodded, turned around and walked as fast as I could. I was caught a little off guard.

I was really surprised at the way this place felt a little like home, not mine of course, but it's supposed to be a cave! how did they make a bath and  a kitchen and, I was beginning to doubt this is a cave. 

 Like I always am, I'm very conscious about hygiene, I had not taken a bath for at least two days, I know gross, but what could I do, I only found out today about the bath. 

"This place isn't actually a cave" I heard a voice say, which echoed through the walls again, whipping my head in surprise, I recognized it as Black Zetsu's voice.

"Yeah, its like a cave, but its not" White Zetsu said, the pair of them sticking out of the wall

"That explain's everything now doesn't it?" I rolled my eyes in sarcasm.