Chapter 6: Errands For The Scorpion

Kakuzu: Happy Birthday Zetsu 

Zetsu: Its my birthday? 

Hidan: Do plants have birthdays? 

Kakuzu: Its on the calendar, see?

Hidan: F**k, you're right. 

Kakuzu: Here's your present

Hidan: You're giving him MONEY?! 

Kakuzu: What else do you even give people on their birthdays? Money, Hidan are you really retarded?

Hidan: Why don't you f**king ask yourself that?

_________________

Chapter 6: Errands For The Scorpion

I have no exact idea what happened between Deidara and Sasori, but they're so cold to each other it feels like a blizzard just passed them. 

Glancing at the two nervously, I went back to trying to look around for something to eat, I noticed Kisame and Konan exchanging glances. 

"Um....so, Uchiha, can you clear up everything?" Konan asked me, breaking the ice.

I stared at her for quite a while, then remembered, I was their slave now. Right. 

"Sure..." I answered once she set a cold glare at me, no one was at breakfast, well only me, Deidara, Sasori, Kisame and Konan, the rest were on missions from Pain.

As I wondered what Konan's head would look like with a chainsaw through it, I went back to the dishes at hand, I was never really that much of a clean-freak, but apparently, Konan wanted them washed right now.

After I was done, apparently, Sasori wanted me to help out

"Help out with what?" I asked him

"This" He said, waving his hands over to the puppets

"Look, I know I helped you out once, but I have lots of crap to figure out right now, and I think I'm going insane, so please just let me be?"

Even through that, I still found myself doing stupid errands for him. How low can I get? Where is my dignity?

Oh that's right, I lost it when I entered this crappy place.

Again he scribbled down a list of errands, the same weird handwriting of his made me laugh, it was really very grade-school type.

I could only figure out the first errand which had something to do with Itachi, or so I thought, because it said something like that.

I had no idea if Itachi returned or not from his missions or whatever, but I planned to take a look anyways, I really don't want to get on Sasori's bad side.

Walking through the long distant corridors, I found myself lost, once again. And by now I should've just gotten used to this place. 

"You can go through that way" Zetsu's voice said, grimacing, I thanked God for him around or I would've been lost. 

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver" I said, going through the way he pointed "I really owe you one" I called out. 

Walking down the long narrow way, the cold was getting to me once again, I could feel a wrenching headache on its way, the stone walls of the cave certainly did not keep the place as warm. 

I tried formulating plans in my head, anything to get away from this place, but I needed my sword first because if I face the world out there with my Sharingan, I'll die in second, because I am  a complete amateur at it.