Chapter 5: Can Things Get Worse? Yep

Orochimaru: NarutoxHinata does not own any of the characters except for the OC 

Hidan: What the f**k is the pedo doing here?! 

Kisame: Orochimaru, you aren't part of the Akatsuki anymore

Orochimaru: But Sasuke-kun is being such a drag queen, and I don't even get enough screen time, KABUTO gets more screen time than me and he's Kabuto 

Kisame: I know, he looks like Voldemort's and Harry Potter's child now with his glasses and white skin 

Hidan: Isn't this f**ker supposed to be dead, Kisame? 

Kisame: Orochimaru just never dies, but when he does, he always comes back to life.

Itachi: That makes no sense 

Kisame: Exactly 

______________________

Chapter 5: Can things get worse? Yep

Watching Itachi walk back without me, made me want to just yell at him for being so stupid, leaving me here with this guy isn't going to work out. 

"Come on in" I heard Sasori's voice from behind, grimacing, I had no choice but to follow him inside. 

The place was not what I expected it to be, his quarters had so many puppets, hanging from the ceiling, a small bed was perched in the corner of the room, same stone walls and ground though, I noticed his huge table, or his workstation, where he made his puppets. 

The room was better lit though, mostly because it'd be hard to work on the puppets with a dim light, which was actually quite comforting. 

Whipping around, I asked him the question that had been on my mind "Why did you lie?" 

He only looked up briefly and sighed "I don't know myself, it felt like the right thing to do" He said, sharply 

This guy is getting on my nerves, first he see's me NAKED, then he lies about seeing me naked, and then he says it felt like the right thing to do

"I could so kill you right now" I mumbled

"But you can't" He smirked, or at least I thought he did, because it sure did sound like he did, I wasn't looking at him, facing the wall, with my arms folded, trying not to look at him.

"Stop sulking there in the corner and do something useful" He said, I turned back to look at him, he was at the table, working on some new puppet.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I asked, walking over to him, as he slowly, put together parts of a puppet. 

"Get me these books" He said, handing her a small piece of paper, with names of books scribbled on it 

"This place has a LIBRARY?" I asked, with my mouth open, now a library, great.

"Of course, go on, don't bother me" His response came "ask Zetsu for any directions" 

"What if he doesn't show up?" 

"Oh, he'll show up, if you call for him" 

Which was kinda weird, why would the Aloe vera do that? and for me? I'm mindf**ked. 

It felt good to leave from that room, to be honest, the puppets creeped me out a hell lot, I glanced at the paper, his handwriting was so bad it was almost cute, it didn't even look readable. 

I looked right and then left wondering which path to go from.

"It's left and then right and right again" Zetsu's voice echoed through the walls