Chapter 4: Akasuna No Sasori........

Black Zetsu: NarutoxHinata does not own this anime or any of the characters. You know, I've been thinking, why are we called by our colour, that's racist

White Zetsu: Maybe Kishimoto's racist? 

Black Zetsu: Creating a name isn't hard you know, I could be called Deidara or Bob or Mtt Damon or Hidan, but nope, Black Zetsu, how racist is that?! 

Hidan: I'd f**king kill myself if I was called Zetsu, why the f**k would you want to be named Matt Damon anyways? 

Black Zetsu: I like Matt Damon, he voiced for Happy Feet, that penguin movie........

_____________________

Chapter 4: Akasuna No Sasori......

Getting out of the bath, I still felt woozy, grabbing a fresh towel, I dried myself out, staring into the refelction once again, blushing instantly recalling the red haired guy once again.

 Wrapping myself once again, and checking if the coast was clear before changing, if anyone else saw me naked now 

I'd die. No seriously, I am very specific about my privacy, and if a cute guy just sees me naked. I'm going to flip out, sure lots of girls would love it, but me? count me out please.

After I got changed, I took the same path I had taken here back, the place had the same deserted feel to it once again, although, the cold was freezing my wits out, I had Deidara's shirt which was warm enough, it was sweet of him to lend it to me. 

Just as I was walking down the corridor, I peeped into his room, which was half open, that was different, he usually never left it open like that, I could see him pacing. He looked troubled, but at the same time distraught. 

His blue gaze caught me, I tried hurrying along, but his deep voice told me to get in there. Yep, he's pissed. 

Stepping inside, I waited for him to say something, but he just kept pacing, so I interrupted "Yes?" 

He glanced my way and grimaced, it looked like he was about to say something, but then said something else "Pain sama called for a meeting, we have to go, hm" He said, after he stopped pacing.

"We? am I even allowed?" I asked, because surely, I am not part of the Akatsuki and don't intend to be, so why am I - a complete outsider- allowed to an official Akatsuki meeting?

"Yeah, I'm not the leader, don't ask me" He gave a curt reply, heading out of the room "are you coming?" he asked impatiently.

"Oh.....yeah" So that was that, if I said 'no' then my head would be on a spit, roasting over fire.

It was the same place once again, the same enormous part of the cave, the Akatsuki lined up side to side, Pain facing them, he looked the same as usual motionless, although, his eyes pierced into mine, I didn't look away from them, until he settled them in front again. 

"So what's this about?" Hidan asked "we haven't had a legit meeting since the last time Deidara blew up one of our old bases" 

That made Kisame snicker, Deidara just glared at him, in a -shut the f**k up- kind of way. "Besides, where the hell is Sasori?" Hidan asked 

"Sulking in his room probably" 

"Mostly its about the Bijuu draining, apparently, Kisame and Itachi met the Kyuubi boy a few days ago" Pain explained "since the Kyuubi boy is n acquaintance of hers" his gaze flicked over to me "we're going to have her tell us about the Kyuubi boy" his gaze still on me, the others turned around to look at me.