Chapter 6

He sped out of the neighborhood and to a dirt path in the woods.

"Where are we?"

"Common I'll show you how we have a little fun,"

He drove 90 then 100 miles per hour down the dark, scary forest road.

"COREY!!" I screeched.

He just laughed. "What? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong we were just going 100 miles per hour?!" At this point I wasn't even just angry I was scared for my life. "What are you crazy?"

I felt after that something about those words just set something off. "That's it you think I'm crazy right? Just some lunatic that's trying to kill you or some shit?"

"Nono Corey I didn't say that! Can we just go home?"

"Alright," and with that we started on our drive back home.

"So Talya, tell me about yourself," Corey stated.

What's to tell I'm probably the most boring person on planet earth!? "Umm, well, I just got Joy and I've always wanted a dog, I run varsity track, but I hurt my hip, and as of now I'm sitting in a truck with my neighbor who I don't know anything about," well that was gutsy?? I honestly don't know a clue about him except he's bad news and I'm literally trapped inside of his car with him?! This is starting to sound more and more like the worst decision of my life!

"Hah, well, I don't go to school, I work on cars with my buddies and then we take them off road, mess em up and rebuild them, and I'm sitting in my truck with my incredibly smoking neighbor who's playing a real tough game of hard to get," he smirked. Smoking? Hard to get? What on earth is going through that brain of his? Is he insane?

"Hard to get? How do you figure that?"

He rolled his eyes and did his signature smirk, "Talya, it's really obvious you want me, but you're totally unsure because I'm your older, troublesome neighbor that you're not supposed to be seen with, so you're playing hard to get to play it off. It's not like I haven't been with a girl before, I know the game,". Ugh revolting. He's basically reading my mind and making me regret getting in this car more and more with every disgusting word he says.

"Corey, I don't even know you. Who cares what people say about you. If I listened why would I even be here right now?"

At that moment he looked at me with a look no ones ever given me before. His blue eyes brightened with a heartfelt look to them. Just pure and total awe.

"You mean, you're not actually talking to me to get scoop for your neighbor buddies?"

"I thought I'd give you a chance,"

"A chance for what? I can already tell, how's it going to work for us? I'm a devil you're an angel. You're pure and I'm dirt. I drink, I smoke, I break the laws, how will your parents react to this?"

"They don't even know, who cares were young anyways?" Well this relationship escalated pretty quickly...

"Yeah I guess it's just puppy love right?"

• • • • •

Was in a writing mood so here ya go :)