Chapter 21

*grace's pov*

I walked over to talya's house preparing myself to talk to her. I'm scared to how she might react to the incident since Matt has always put doubts in her head about dating Corey.

I knocked on her door and her mom answered.

"Hi Joanie! Can I talk to Talya?"

"Sure! She's in her room! Head right on upstairs!" She responded.

I walked up her gorgeous Cinderella staircase to her room where I knocked on the door.

"I don't want to talk right now!" Talya yelled from inside sniffling.

"Talya! It's me, Grace! I want to talk to you about everything!"

She opened the door and stepped out with mascara running down her face. Honestly, I've never seen her such a mess.

"Talya come here," I said opening up for a hug.
She hugged me back sobbing.

"Why would he hit Matt? Please don't tell me he was right," she sobbed into my shoulder.

"No no, Matt is most certainly not right. That's what I'm here to talk to you about." I gave her a weak smile which she returned and sat on her bed. I followed and began to explain what happened.

"How could Matt do that?" She asked disappointed in him.

I shook my head and responded, "Matt doesn't believe Corey can be as sweet as he really is. He just won't ever give him a chance. It's who he is, he believes the rumors and won't actually get to know Corey for who he is. Don't worry about him, okay? He can't make your life decisions."

She smiled at me and said, "I didn't believe that Corey would just punch Matt out of the blue. I really like him Grace, I know he's a good person."

"He likes you a real lot too."

Her smile grew bigger, "he does?"

"He asked me like a billion questions about how you were! And I didn't even talk to you yet!"

She sat there blushing. "Grace, I've never felt this way about someone before. I seriously like him. He makes me feel so special and he always wants to go on adventures and-"

I cut her off and yelled, "Talya! Go outside and talk to him right now!"

"Okay! Okay!"

"Wait! Let me clean you up!" I yelled laughing.

She looked in the mirror and shrieked and began laughing at her appearance, "oh my gosh! Help me I'm a mess!"

I cleaned her up and literally kicked her out of the house, "Talya! Goo!!!"

She smiled and ran down the hill her house sat upon and to the side walk to Corey's house excitedly. I'm so extremely happy for them.

:)) hope y'all like it I'm trying to update more often!! 💕💕💕