Chapter 11

I know this sounds extremely cliché, but the kiss was magical. Time froze as we stood there near the bench, his hands on my waist, mine tangling in his hair, it was perfect. We separated and smiled at each other blushing.

"It's getting late we should probably go. I mean, I wish we didn't have to, but I don't want you to get in trouble," Corey said. He had a point we should go.

"You're right we should go," I answered.

"Come on babe, let's go," he smiled and emphasized "babe" and grabbed my hand. I just smirked and walked alongside of him.

We finally reached his car and he opened the door for me to climb in. "Thanks Corey!"

"Welcome babe" he said. Oh my god butterflies!! Because of happiness and nervousness! He got in the car and flipped on the radio. As we drove down the long roads, he put his hand on my thigh and smiled at me which I returned with a smile back. I looked out the window to think about how lucky I was right now, how dead I'm gonna be if my parents find out, and how tortured I would be if Matt and Grace found out. Corey continued his normally fast speed down the road and we just listened to the music, felt the warm breeze on us from the opened windows, and just enjoyed being with each other. He was a criminal, but God, was he something.

We finally made it to our development, and of course, Corey sped around the corner to our houses. He parked the car in his drive way and ran around to open the door for me.

"Thanks Corey! Good night!" I said and hugged him and began to walk away.

"Talya! Wait!" Corey exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He ran over to me hugging me and picking me up so my legs were around him. He began kissing me again this time a little more intensely, and not gonna lie, it was actually GREAT. I laughed and once again said, "good night Corey,".

He then replied with, "good night Talya, see you tomorrow babe,". And I walked to my house next door. As I was walking down the sidewalk I was smiling to myself thinking about how great Corey is, even if he's a reckless teenager, when I felt eyes on me. I looked around only to see the person I hoped I wouldn't looking at me from his doorstep...

• • • • •

Ayyee cliffhanger even though you probably already know who it is 😏😏