Chapter 25

"Alright we're here! I'll walk you to the door," Corey said walking around to my side of the car standing in between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

"I really don't want to go, but I know I'll be in trouble if I don't" I pouted.

He placed his hands on my hips and leaned in closer, "you don't have to go right now."

He began to kiss me slowly at first, then it got rougher. Out of breath, I broke the kiss and said, "bye Corey I really have to go," gave him one last kiss and trudged up the hill to my front door.

I snuck inside trying to make it look like I casually came home.

"Hi honey we're in the kitchen!" My mom called.

I slowly, and carefully walked into the kitchen. She didn't seem mad so I guess I'm ok.

"Hi mom!" I said and hugged her. Ugh maybe if I'm as nice as possible she won't get mad.

"Grace told us you slept over her house after a long night at dinner and talking! Next time tell us okay?"

"Yeah sorry mom I totally forgot to tell you!" God bless.

"Tonight we're going over Grace's house for a dinner party."

Thank god she didn't mention anything about Matt.

"Oh and Matt's family will be there as well!"

FMLFMLFMLFML

"Oh that's cool," I said trying to sound at least a tiny bit excited.

"Did you hear anything about Matt getting stitches? Apparently, Corey attacked him outside last night and hit him pretty hard. Maria was so upset when matt told her about it. That boy is so dangerous and vicious!"

I'm gonna kill Matt when I see him tonight.

"Oh no Matt didn't tell me anything. But, mom, Corey is actually really, really nice,"

She cut me off,"and how would you know young lady?"

Shit. "Well, joy and big like each other so we met when they met and also at the block party we talked a bit!" Saved?!

"Okay. Well he's always up to no good: racing cars around, setting things on fire, drugs, the list is never ending! Just don't talk to him too much, okay?"

"Alright mom, but you can't even judge you don't know him!"

"And neither do you! Go get ready!"

I huffed and ran up the steps to pick out my outfit for tonight. Gosh, is it gonna be a long night.

THERES A BUG IN MY ROOM HELP ME JAHA ITS LIKE AFTER 12 AND I HAVE MY PHONE LIGJT SHINING ON IT TO SEE WHERE IT IS!!!!¡¡¡¡¡