Chapter 28

My red heels hit the pavement hard as I ran down the street to Corey's house. I heard the blasting radio and teenage boy laughter erupting from the driveway. The clashing of beer cans and smell of weed was prominent as I neared closer to his house. Finally, I saw him sitting on the hood of his truck smoking and laughing with his friends around. His friends were quite older and quite intimidating.

I hesitantly walked closer to Corey, feeling a little nervous to be honest.

"Corey!" I called to him walking up the driveway slowly.

"Hey babe you came!" He smiled at me turning around.

He saw my small smile and I looked down feeling a little embarrassed and a little sad.
"Babe, babe what's wrong are you ok? Come here, come sit," he patted his lap and I came up to him and sat in between his legs leaning against him. He gently kissed my neck and slid his hands around my waist and hips.

"Hey Corey is this the girl you were talking about before?" One of his friends asked.

"Yeah guys this is my girlfriend Talya," Corey smiled at them.

"Nice job Corey, damn!" Another friend said taking another hit.

I felt a little awkward showing up like this to their hang out, but I wanted more than anything to leave that dinner party and see Corey, and he didn't seem to mind.

"Hey let's do a fire pit, why don't you guys go set it up in the back and I'll come in a second," Corey told his friends and they willingly walked into the backyard.

"So it was that bad, huh?" Corey asked smirking.

"Yes! You know I can't stand matt and of course your name came up during dinner! I just said I was sick and had to go, I had to see you," I looked up at him through my eyelashes to see his at first hardened, and slowly softening expressions as he looked down at me.

With that, he began to kiss me slowly. I turned around, placing my knees on either side of him. His hands traveled down to my waist, to my hips, to my butt, making the kiss rougher.

"Hey man where are we supposed to- OH SHIT YES COREY YOU GET IT MAN" we looked back to see one of his drunk friends pumping his fists in the air and laughing ridiculously.

He looked at me a little annoyed, but then too started laughing at how stupid his friend was. I couldn't help but die of laughter, too.

"Come on let's go see what these dumbasses are doing!" Corey yelled and grabbed my hand running into the huge backyard and fire pit area.

authors note:
IM BACK BITCHES🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼  TELL ME WHAT U THINK LOVELIES💓💓💓