The day my life changed.(marks pov)

Marks pov:
Bob,wade,jack and i were living in a house we found a week ago pretty much isolated from the rest of the world. Therefore zombies were the least of our problems. But water and food were a big priority. We were ok for now we could probable go a few more days without a run but i think it best we get it out the way. So today jack and i are going on a run while bob and wade guard the house.(Septiplier away!!")

"Ready?" Jack asked.

"Yea lets go." I agreed jack and i grabbed two bags each.we were fortunate enough to have a car so we drove to the city we came across a thrift shop.we grabbed all the weapons we could and put them in the car.when i went back inside i saw a very beautiful set of jewelry. Earrings,a bracelet,a necklace. As well as a ring.I dont know why but i just decided to take it. We drove down the streets when we came across a shed. Sometimes sheds have good loot. So we decided to go check it out.
When we went inside we seen a girl knocked out on the floor with a man hovering over her body.his back was facing me so i grabbed a shovel i found outside and hit him in the head he collapsed onto the floor next to the girl. The girl had bags on her. I went to check her pulse she was still breathing.

"Jack grab her bags and put them in the car." I whispered.

"Dude are you crazy lets just leave."he replied in the same hushed but harsh tone

"Leave her hear with a possible rapist?no get the bags and ill pick her up!!"

"What will bob and wade say?!"

"Well discuss it later!!" I said i picked up the girl and threw her body over my shoulder.jack grabbed her bags. And put them in the car.i put her in the passenger seat.

"Seriously dude you let and unconscious unknown girl take my seat?" Jack asked in a normal voice.

"Yes,ladies are to be respected regardless of there state. If she wakes up and sees shes in a back seat with two guys in front she can jump to the wrong conclusion and try to sneak attack us."

"Alright what ever lets just go to the next place." Jack said getting in the back seat.

We drove until we came across a supermarket.

"Jack can you go check for loot while i guard the girl?"

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes,one the car could get attacked or two she wakes up and runs off with everything!"

"Fine,but you owe me big time."

"Yea yea ill take two of your watch shifts just go!

Jack left and came back with cookies,mac'n cheese,a few other canned goods. And some medical supply.after that successful run we went home i carried the girl bridal style into the house and layed her onto my bed. When bob and wade saw her they were shocked.

"Who is she?!" Bob asked.

"I dont know we just found her in a shed about to be a possible rape victim."

"Jesus people are so ruthless these days."

"Tell me about it."i agreed.

"I havent seen a girl in a really long time!!" Wade chimed in.

"Yea i thought girls gone extinct for a while."he added

"Wade youre stupid!"

"Well just sayin she is beautiful though i dont even know what to do."

"We'll make sure she gets her needs met just like the rest of us no dirty thoughts.sean."

Jack held his hands up in defense."ive said not a word."