Our first 'date.'

Your pov:
I got up took a shower and enjoyed it very much. Once i did i put on a cute little dress i was given. With some alot white converse. I hate heels. I dont do makeup so i just went with what i had.i didnt look to bad. I actually looked hot!
Back to reality. I sat on the couch and waited for mark to come out of the room he was changing. He did and he looked amazing even though he was only wearing a simple white tshirt with jeans and white nikes he looked amazing to me.

Marks pov:
She looked stunning. When i seen her i was like.
Oh my god. (Usher reference XD.)
I couldnt keep my eyes off her,

Your pov:
"How do i look?"  I asked shyly.

"Too good to be in the middle of an apocalypse." He said.

I giggle.

"Come on." He said grabbing my hand.
He lead me out of the door.
We walked through the town admiring everything we see hand in hand.
We bump into Jack.

"Oh i see hand holding is this what i think it is?!" Sean askd wiggling his humongous eyebrows.

"Yes its a date its what two people who love each other do to get to know each other better." Mark said as if he were a teacher teaching a kindergarten class.

"Even though ive been with you for as long a si can remember and i pretty much know you already."  I said.

"Awwwww i ship it!" Sean said childishly.

Mark and i both giggle.

"Well continue on your lovey dovey stroll." Sean said.

I havent seen sean in so long i felt like i should hug him any chance that i Can I hug jack. "I missed you brubby." I said.sweetly.

Sean hugged back. "I missed you too sissy now have fun on your date we will have our brother and sister day tomorrow ok?" He said.

"Kk." I let go and hold Marks hand again.

We continue on our walk. "What was that far do you and sean have a pass i dont know about?" Mark asked

"No no i just really missed jack we havent seen him in forever yknow and we thought he was dead. And he isnt hes well and alive and nowadays a life is nothing to be taken for granted." I said.

"Youre right about that, thats why your life is so precious to me."

I smile brightly and blush he stops us and lifts me off of my feet and kisses me sweetly.
I wrap my arms around his neck. Time stops in the instant and fireworks go off.
Until he puts me down.

"What was that for?" I said.

"I couldnt help myself the time seemed so perfect the sun was shining on you the wind was in your hair you look so beautiful i couldn't help myself." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"How did you go from being mr. Bossy to mr.right overnight?" I asked jokingly

He laughed. "You have that affect on me!" He said smiling.

Soon we went to a store where they had a bunch of old things teddy bear, toys, jewelry,even cameras. Everything was free! Because money means nothing in the apocalypse.

I found an old time camera i took a picture of mark while he was looking at some watches.
When it came out of the little printer slot thing. I took it out and looked at it and giggled. The concentration on his face was adorable.

Soon mark came behind me with something behind his back.

I showed him the picture. "Your state of concentration is so very adorable." I said,