Wade why?!

Your pov:
I woke up. With a headache my hands and feet were chained to a chair. There was a very small source of light.

"Where am i?" I asked

"Youre right where you need to be sweety with me." I heard a familiar voice call out  i looked up to see WADE?!

"wade whats going on why do you have me tied up?!"

"So you dont do something stupid honey. Im only protecting you."

"Why are you doing this?!" I said crying.

"Because its so obvious you and i were meant to be!!!but you never seemed to realize it!!"

"Wade i love you but as a friend im sorry thats just how it is!!"

"NO!!!YOU WILL LOVE ME MORE THAN A FRIEND!!!IVE DONE SOO MUCH FOR YOU!!IVE SPENT MANY NIGHTS WATCHING OVER YOU WATCHING YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE AS YOU SLEPT!!I GAVE YOU A BREAK WHEN NO ONE WAS WILLING TO!!"

"I thought you were doing it to be friendly."

he grabbed my hair and yanked m head back so we could see eye to eye i winced in pain.

"NO I DID IT CAUSE I LOVE YOU!!I SACRIFICED SO MUCH IVE HAVE OFFED PEOPLE JUST TO BE WITH YOU!!"

"who who have you HURT?!"

"BOB HE HAD IT COMING FIRST SAYING HOW YOU AND MARK WOULD BE TOGETHER!! OH AND SHANE HE DESERVED IT MOST OF ALL TRYING TO PULL MOVES ON YOU I SEEN HIM SMACK YOUR ASS THAT DAY THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!!"

"You killed bob?!YOU KILLED YOUR BEST FRIEND OVER SOMETHING SOO STUPID AS A FUCKING GIRL!!"

" NO HE DESERVED IT ANYWAYS!!"

"THIS IS STUPID WADE LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!!!" I yelled wiggling in my chair.

He slapped me. My head whipped roughly to the side making some of my hair go in my face. I was scared and hurt. I didnt want to know what he had in store for me i wanted to leave.

"Oh my god im soo sorry baby i didnt mean it i love you i just got so mad i couldnt help m SWyself." He got down on his knees and touched my face. "Ive just thought about you soo much for sooooo long ive had so I have had many fantasies of you and i together. Ive jerked off so many times thinking about you and i in the same bed."

I shook my head frantically in disproval

"Yes i have and they are finally gonna happen not to fast now we are gonna take our time our relationship. First we're gonna go on a date and then youre gonna draw a picture of us together. We are gonna take our time and create memories with each other, we are gonna plant a flower garden outside. We are gonna have long night conversations underneath the stars. We are gonna dance and sing to music together but dont worry well have plenty of time to do everythin together, because mark and the gang wont be able to find this shed theyd never think to look here. Ill good care of you i promise."

"I dont wanna do it!i wanna go back to the prison!!" I yelled, crying.

"Awwee honey im afraid thats not gonna happen." He got up and headed for the door."now love i have to go make a run for some candles and food for dinner ill be back." He took a tie and put it around my mouth preventing me from screaming. He left.
And i just sat there and kept crying while thinking of a plan thinking about how to get out of here before he comes back.

Marks pov:
We arrived at the prison i ran inside looking for (y/n) she was no where ti be found i even looked on the roof not there. This is soooo bad. She was my light in the dark and my best friend took her away probably torturing her, i cried.

"Dammit what am i gonna do?!"  I yelled in frustration,

Seans pov:
The minute we arrived at the prison i wnt to glenn.

"GLENN have you seen (y/n)!!!??!?!!!" I asked anxiously.

"Last time i checked she was outside with wade ask him where she is."

'Dammit!!"
I run outside and i search for her everywhere. But she was no where to be found. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Dammit what am i gonna do?!!" I heard someone yell. From above me.
I followed the yell to the roof. Mark was there.
He was crying.

"Why are you up here?" I asked.

"(Y/n) would come up here it was her hide away i thought maybe she'd be up here. Shes not! "

"Mark we are gonna go out there and find her. But first we have to let everyone know whats going on."

"Sean i want a search team out there right now i dont wanna waste anytime!!"

"Ok well get rick,daryll,tyreese,glenn, and carol to go and search for (y/n).and we will tell the rest of the group the deal."

He nodded. We got down and went inside and explained the situation. We sent the group out mark and i came along. During the trip mark kept her knife in his hand with a small necklace wrapped around it. He looked out of the car window he didnt pay anyone any attention. We searched near the trailer he found. For hours. He wouldnt give up. and every time i said lets call it a night he said lets search just for a little bit longer. We did until we could no longer see the ground. We had to take out a few walkers on the way back to the prison.
Soon we arrived back at the prison.

"Ahhhhhh!!" That was a female scream everything looked in tact  oh shit Laury!!

Your pov:
I sat in a dark room helpless ive thought of plans but nothing seemed to work or required something i didn't have, i sat there buried in my own sad thoughts

Sean, Mark,Rick anybody please find me.