What happened to our home?

Your pov:
Wade tries to take my clothes off but repeatedly hit him and kick. I luckily kicked him in the nose.

"You little bitch!!"

"Youre bleeding asshole!!"

"Yea and youre about to bleed!!" He rushed towards me i rolled over and he fumbled into a wall.

Marks pov:
I followed the scream to a small shed with a nice bunch of flowers on the side of a  path. The shed door is open i rush in to see wade and (y/n).
Wade was standing over her and she was on the ground.
"Mark?!" She yelled.

Wade turned around and she used her foot to swiftly trip him. He fell to the ground. She tried to get up and run over to me. But wade grabbed her leg making her fall.
He got up and began throwing punches at me.
Failing everyone.finally i got tired of him trying to punch me and pushed him out of the house.
"Wade dont make this hard." I said.
He then took out his gun.
"Youre only making things complicated. Leave now."  He said with the gun in his hands.

"Why wade why thats all i want to know."

"You were standing in the way of our love!!" He yelled. His hands were trembling.
I pulled out my gun.

"She doesnt love you!!"

"Yes she does shes still trying to figure that out!!"

Your pov:
I struggle to get to the key for these handcuffs. I butt crawl to the desk. And try to find them. Suddenly i hear ia shot rang out.

Who came out alive?