pericles

A/N: Hooray for new cute book covers! Thank you to my DTP prof for teaching me basics lol. I don't want to spoil you with where this story is going (there's more to text messages, I know that) and this isn't going to be forever an exchange of text messages. You'll know soon, and I'm avoiding author's notes. Bear with me on this one (gonna be the last). Forever bang magiging text messages to? No. Para saan yung teaser(previous chap)? Malalaman nyo soon as the story progresses. What's with the chapter titles? Names sila ng mga characters ni Shakespeare sa lahat ng sinulat nya from A-Z. ;)

Happy reading! This is our favorite emoji, okay? 👽

-

Ako ang mangangarap para sa'yo.

What?

Wala lang. 👽 I just overheard that line today (forgot who said that iko-quote ko sana sya) and realized its the sweetest thing ever.

Sweetest?

Oo. I mean, it takes a lot to dream for yourself. Alam mo 'yun? It takes years and years before you arrive at something you wanted yourself to be. Parang dati, gusto ko pang magCulinary and Educ. So for you to take responsibility for someone else's dream... woah, that's surely something.

Why did you take Communication?

Bc I know English than most people? Ewan ko. I only grew to love the media after I took the course. I just wanted people to appreciate how unnerving our profession is. We can make or break the society. Make it float in bliss or explode in rage. 'Yun. As years and months passed, I appreciated media practitioners more.

Congratulations candidate no.7

Baliw. 👽 Ikaw? Bakit ka nagComm?

Mahaba ang pila sa Engineering

Whuuut? Dahil lang dun?

Yep. Too lazy to wait in lines and I wanted to get interviewed and enrolled the same day.

Baliw ka!

But I think there has to be a reason why. I don't want to be a shallow person after all

Syempre no. Ikaw pa ba? Shallow?

Maybe you're the reason why.

Bola pa more. 👽 Ikaw? What's the sweetest line you could think of?

"I would dance with you at midnight."

'Yun na 'yun?

There's something sweet abt dancing with someone at midnight. Both figuratively and literally. Figuratively might have meant that that person is willing to show all of his cards to you bc contrary to popular belief, thoughts weren't honest at three in the morning. Thoughts were honest during midnight, where the evening breeze and the morning heat meet.

Literally?

Well, where could you find people who would dance with you at midnight? They were rare species. 

Are you going to dance with me during midnight?

Ang tagal magreply. Pabebe 👽

My answer would be...

Pabebe!!

Yes, Mendoza. I'm going to dance with you if you'd ask at midnight.

Even with stupid steps and routines? :))

Hayyy, ang sweet ng boyfriend ko

Tapos gwapo pa

The Devil Who Danced At MidnightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara