Curvy And Confident

Marty P.O.V
We are in Jacobs office we are going over the books
"I have to say this place certainly turns over a profit" I say
"It was even better when my brother was here im hoping to get it up to that leavel again"
"I think we could do it"
"Me to thats why i asked you to be me partner" we talk for almost two hours and we finally decide to give it a go.
"Me and Holly are going on holiday next week so ill start the week after ill go along with whatever rota that you make"
"Thats fine i need tomake up a contract anyway"
"So you and Marie"
"I could say the same about you and Holly" we both laugh
"Speaking of our ladies should we go see how there doing?"
"Yes lets go" We gets up and they walk to the juice bar we see them sitting there laughing i think back to what Holly told me and it pisses me off if i ever meet the bastard ill show him how you should treat a lady. we walk up to them
"Hi baby you miss me" i see the blush on Hollys face i lean down for a kiss i take a seat next to her and take hold of her hand, i see that Jacob had done the same
"Everything ok" I ask
"Everything is great i have hired Marie and told her that she can start a week on monday"
"Your staying closed that long?" Jacob asks
"Yes we are going on holiday well she is I have to talk to my sister first see if she can manage or not"
"You booked a holiday without checking first?"Jacob laughs
"Ill have to be really nice to her" we laugh
"I have an idea i can help your sister if you want while your away"
"Marie your a god send and id kiss you except my woman wouldn't like it or your man " both woman blush then Holly elbows me in the ribs.
"Shut up" i wrap my arms around her
"Marie i will be forever grateful to you and of course i will pay you, i have an idea why dont we all go to the pub and have dinner i'll invite my sister to come"
"You want to go?" Jacob asks Marie
"Yes but i need to go home and change"
"Marty how about we meet you in an hour at the pub"
"Sounds great see you in a bit "me and Holly leave we get in the car and head to my place. we arrive at the sports shop and go in and see Jill.

Holly P.O.V
"Hello you two Marty close up come on Holly you can tell me how much he has pissed you off today" Jill laughs
"Hey i dont piss her off"i roll my eyes at him "baby" i carry on walking with Jill we go upstars and sit in the front room
"So how was your day?" Jill asks
"It was good i now have a new empoye and i got them twits out of my hair and booked my holiday"
"Wow you have been busy"
"I have its been a good day" just then Marty walks in and sits beside me
"How is my georgous sister?"
"What do you want?"
"Why would i want anything?"
"Dont insult me"
"Okok look i want to go on holiday with Holly and i was hoping that you would cover for me"
"You mean the holiday tomorrow?"
"Yes" he rubs the back of his neck Jill bursts out laughing we both look at her
"Marty you are so easy sure you can go i do wish i had help though you are taking the piss"
"Im sorry and anything you want its yours, i have got you help you see Marie the woman Holly hired doesn't start till we ge back and she is willing to help you"
"Well thats good when do i get to meet her?"
"In about fourty minuits im taking us all out to the pub to eat Jacob will be there as well i went through the books and we are giving it a go"
"Thats great Holly come help me get ready" i get up and follow Jill to her room she shuts the door and opens her closet she blows out a breath"
"You ok Jill?"
"Course"
"Are you sure you can tell me i wont say anything"
"Just tired i guess"
"Is this to do with Marty coming with me i know its short notice"
"No i dont mind him going really i dont its just we have been here a few weeks and he is geting his life together and all im doing is working its hard enough starting a new buissness, just forget i said anything im just tired thats all"
"No i won forget it i know what its like to feel all alone, how about when i get back we have a girls weekend away"
"I would love that"
"Then thats what we are going to do" Jill has gotten dressed she has on jeans and a top and she looks great, we go back into the front room Marty is there waiting.
"Hey you ready to go?" He asks
"Yes lets go idiot" Jill says
"You love me "
"Yep" we head out the door Jill gets in the back i get in the front and Marty drives all i can think about is Jill i dont want her to feel this way.
"You alright babe?" He asks
"I am" he takes my hand we arrive at the pub just s Jacob and Marie we make our way inside, we get a table