Curvy And Confident

Holly P.O.V
I walk to Marty he wraps his arms around me
"Hey baby"
"Hey yourself hi Jacob"
"Hello Holly how was this one any trouble?"
"Not at all more like a god send" we laugh we chat for a few more minutes then Marie and Jacob head off
"Babe I had a good talk with Jill and she is fine with me moving in but she doesn't want to stay on her own till Ally gets here"
"You asked her to come stay with us right?"
"Yes but she wanted me to ask you first" I walk over to the shop and I find Jill doing some pricing.
"Jill"
"Hi Holly how was the first day back?"
"It was tiring but when the stock is up it won't be as hectic, I spoke with Marty and I'm more than happy for you to stay with us anytime I think of you as a sister your always welcome" I see tears in her eyes we hug
"You and Marty have both made me cry being so kind to me" Marty comes in and sees us hugging he comes over and wraps his arms around us he really is a big softy. We go upstairs and have a coffee Jill packs some clothes in a bag I really don't mind her staying with us I feel better about it actually I didn't like the thought of her being alone.
"What do you fancy for tea?" Marty asks
"How about we get a pizza on the way home I'm looking forward to get in my pyjamas"
"Sure babe you ready to go Jill?"
"Yes all ready" Marty locks up and we get in the car we arrive at home
"I though we were getting pizza"
"We are babe I'll go get it while you change"
"Ok then" we go inside and I head for a shower Jill does the same, I stand under the water and sigh in relief it's been a long day, stepping out of the shower I dry off and wrap my hair in a towel. I grab my laptop and call my parents.
"Hello darling"
"Hi mom,dad"
"Sweetheart" I smile at them
"I wanted to call and tell you some news, I have asked Marty to move in with me"
"Oh darling that's great I know he will treat you well"
"Your ok with it?"
"Why wouldn't we be sweetheart he knows not to hurt you or I'll kill him" I roll my eyes "did you just roll your eyes at me young lady" I burst out laughing
"Dad" he smiles at me "I have also been thinking of making some changes at the bakery seeing as it's not just a bakery I want to change the name but I don't know what to"
"Well I think the answer is simple darling"
"Huh" my mom laughs
"Why not call it Holly's" I sit and think about it
"I like it I really like it that's what I'll do"
"See darling not so hard" I stick my tongue out my mom and dad laugh "um how would you feel about me making changes to the house"
"Sweetheart it's your home you can do what you like, what's brought all this on?"
"I feel like I am starting a new chapter in my life and I want to celebrate that"
"Well darling I'm really looking forward to what you do I can't wait to see it"we talk for a few more minutes then I hear Marty come in, I say bye to mom and dad. Going into the kitchen I see Marty plating up the pizza he turns around and kisses me.
"You ok"
"I am I really am" he takes my hand we go to the living room Jill is there with the tv on Marty passes her a plate and a soda
"Thanks bro" he ruffles her hair she grunts I sit with my pizza watching the tv. Finishing my pizza i put my plate on the table and grab my soda Marty places his arm around me I snuggle into him
"Me and Jill went through the contract the hours have changed to 6am to 12pm, I thought that we could do shifts one week early and one week lates what do you think babe?"
"That's a good idea are you happy with everything else?"
"I am yes"
"That's good honey" today has been so busy I'm starting to get tired I'll just close my eyes for a moment.
Marty's POV
Jill points to Holly, I look down to see she has fallen asleep I lie her in a more comfortable position and cover her with a throw off the back of the sofa.
"Your really lucky you know"
"I know " I smile down at Holly "I love her Jill"
"Have you told her?"
"Not yet" I look at Jill "so why is Abby really coming?"
"You know why" I keep looking at her, she sighs "her father keeps on at her to work with his bosses son she doesn't want to, all they do is argue she had enough and wants to move away, I told her I was going to be looking for someone to help at the shop"
"Fair enough"
"Why don't you put Holly to bed she gets up early enough"
"I think I will, make us a coffee I'll be back" I pick Holly up and walk to our room, putting her on the bed I pull the covers down and tuck her in, a piece of hair has fallen over her face I gently move it off her face, she is so beautiful and mine. Pulling the door to I make my way into the kitchen.
"Perfect timing" Jill puts a coffee in front of me "so your first night in your new home how's it feel?"
"Not real yet but I'm happy" we talk for a while longer then Jill goes to bed, walking into our room I see Holly is sleeping, kissing her head I go to the bathroom and have a shower. I shut the light off and climb into bed
"Marty"
"Babe"
"I'm sorry I fell asleep"
"What don't be silly go back to sleep"
"Ok" she snuggles into me "Marty"
"Yes"
"If I wasn't so tired you wouldn't get away with calling me silly" she yawns I laugh, kissing her cheek
"Night babe" no answer she is back asleep.
Holly P.O.V
Rolling over I smack into a warm chest I place my head on his chest and trace his abs
"I have you know that tickles" I laugh I look up into his eyes "morning babe"
"Morning sweetheart" I lean up and we kiss, putting my head back on his chest the alarm clock goes off Marty reaches over and turns it off "I really should get up"
"I want you to stay here with me"
"I wish I could sweetheart but cakes don't make themselves" I reluctantly get out of bed and go to the bathroom and do what I need to do. Opening the door I see Marty is asleep I quietly go to the kitchen and surprised that Jill is there.
"Morning Jill sorry about last night"
"Morning don't worry about it I'm surprised you lasted that long" I laugh
"Hopefully today will not be as bad we got a lot done yesterday"
"So Marie is working out?"
"She is I think that Marty did me a huge favour by finding her"
"He thinks the world of you you know" I blush
"You think so?"
"I know so" Jill says "I'm going to get dressed I'll walk with you to the bakery"
"Ok don't you think Marty will be up"
"Holly my dear Holly my brother has never been an early riser he can sleep through anything" I laugh
"I'll take your word for it" Jill leaves the room and I make myself some coffee and cereal by the time I have finished Jill is back I wash up and make sure I have everything in my bag when we are happy we have what we need we head out I lock the door, that reminds me I need tell Marty where his keys are I take out my phone and text him telling him where they are.
"I love walking in the morning the fresh air" Jill says
"Me to it feels fresher cleaner to me does that sound stupid?"
"No I know what you mean, although some might think it's still the middle of the night like my brother" we laugh
"What 5:30 you know this is the latest I have left to go to the shop in a long time"
"Shop?" Jill says
"Yes I'm changing the name to Hollys, and having a coffee bar it started as a bakery and I'll always make cakes but I do subs as well as other things what do you think?"
"I think it's a great name for your shop"
"Thanks I'm also making changes at home as well I'm thinking new kitchen, bathroom I'm sure you noticed that everything is old"
"Nothing wrong with that if you like it"
"I don't like it I just lived with it that house is how my parents had it"
"I can't wait to see what you do?"
"I can't wait to get started but I want to do the shop first" we arrive at the shop and say our goodbyes.
Opening the door I turn the lights on and make my way to the back I flick the coffee maker on, taking out the subs and fillings I start making them. Humming a tune to myself i hear a knock at the door I wipe my hand on the tea towel and open the door Marie is there Jacob is in the car I wave at him he waves back we go inside.
"Morning Marie"
"Morning Holly you been here long?"
"No only 15 minutes we got so much done yesterday that I didn't have to rush to get here"
"That's good shall I make coffee?"
"Please" I go back to making the subs and a coffee is placed in front of me, then Marie goes to the walk in fridge and starts putting everything out,when I'm done with the subs I do the meat pies, Marie comes in and starts making the sausage rolls I stand there thinking about how Julie and Lizzie never did anything unless I told them to.
"What you thinking about?"
"Sorry"
"You look deep in thought" Marie says
"Oh I was just thinking about Julie and Lizzie"
"What about them you miss them?"
"Hell no I don't miss them I just can't believe I let them take me for a fool"
"How so?"
"Well they did little work I always had to tell them what to do, look at me and you yesterday I almost caught up with everything with them it would of took me all week"
"Don't let it get to you just look at is a learning experience"
"I guess your right look at you the wise woman" we both laugh "So I'm changing the name of the shop to Holly's I'm going to look into it today if I have time"
"What brought this on?" Marie says
"Well the shop is changing I'm going to be adding a coffee bar"
"Well I think it will be great"
"I think so to" there is a knock on the door Marie goes to answer it she comes back with Marty he come to me.
"Babe you should of woken me"
"Why would I do that?"
"I would of walked you to work"
"I walked with Jill" he wraps his arm around me, I turn in his arms "I'm going to be looking at signs today want to help me?"
"Sure I will what's the new name again?"
"Holly's the new name is Holly's"
"Ok ok it's a great name for the shop"
"Glad you like it" Marie is in the front of the shop he leans in closer and whispers
"I love the name I call it out every night" I hide my face in his chest he laughs the sod, I pull away from him and give him a look, going to Marie I see the shelves are all stacked and we are ready to open.
"I think we are ready to open" I say
"We are" Marty comes out of the back I turn the sign to open and unlock the door
"Well I better be going bye Marie"
"Bye Marty" he comes over to me " bye babe I love you" I'm stunned I don't notice him walk away until I hear him greet George I chase after him almost knocking a customer down he is half way across the road.
"Martin Willis" he turns around I run up to him and put my arm around his neck pulling him down into a kiss I put all my emotions into the kiss his arms come around me, we break apart both panting "I love you to Marty" his smile is so big
"You do?"
"Yes I do you big lug" he laughs and picks me up with my feet dangling we kiss again he puts me down
"Say it again?" I roll my eyes
"I love you"
"I love you to" he says "I suppose I better let you get back to work although the only place I want to take you is to bed" I laugh then I spot Jill outside there shop.
"Your sister is watching us"
"So are your customers and Marie" we laugh we break apart I head for the shop I see Lizzie on the side walk but nothing will dampen my mood
"How sweet" Lizzie says I don't even look at her as I say
"Yep life is great you should get one".