Curvy And Confident

Holly P.O.V
Waking up I look at the clock it's only 3am I snuggle closer to Marty he opens his eyes looking at me
"Morning babe"
"Morning honey" he pulls me closer I smile "I'm so looking forward to today"
"Working"
"No idiot us living together"
"Me to babe I'm happy you still want me"
"I want you very much" he leans forward and kisses me proceeding to show me how much he wants me. We lie there in each other's arms, I still can't believe he wants me but I'm not going to let that get to me this is my man.
"What you thinking?"
"Nothing I'm happy"
"Me to babe" I see the clock it's 4:30am I grab my nighty from the floor and start shuffling into it while trying to cover myself, Marty is laughing so hard
"Shut up" I slap his arm
"Oh babe if you could see yourself " I finally have my nighty on and I grab some clothes, heading to the bathroom I shower and change I kept my hair dry so I just brush it and comb it and do a pony tail, I brush my teeth and go back into the bedroom but Marty is not there. I go to the kitchen and see him there.
"Hey"
"Hey baby I made you coffee"
"Thank you your wonderful"
"I know" he kisses my lips we sit at the table and there is a magazine on the table I pick it up "Jill was thinking of making some changes around here" I flick through the pages I see a beautiful kitchen
"Do you like that" I point to the picture he takes the magazine and looks
"You want a new kitchen?"
"Marty you have seen mine I mean our place it's very dated"
"I thought you liked that look"
"No I just never changed anything, oh crap I'm late I'll see you later" I jump up give him a quick kiss  and head down the stairs. Opening the bakery door I put the lights on I have an hour until Marie arrives, first I make the bread and put it into tins then place them in the oven next I make meat pies and put them to bake, I'm just starting the cupcakes when there is a knock on the door, wiping my hands on my apron I open the door to see Marie.
"Hi your early"
"Hi it looks like you have been here a while"
"Come on through" we head to the back and I carry on with the cupcakes "first day back I have nothing at all made"
"Tell me what to do"
"Ok can you do the subs and fill the fridge out front with drinks"
"Sure" I show her where things are and she gets to work, the door goes Marie is out front I hear Marty
"Hi baby
"Hi"
"Do you need me to do anything, how about I wash up"
"You don't have to"
"I know babe I want to" I smile at him Marie is a god send she has the subs done the fridge filled just then the oven beeps
"I'll get it"
"Thanks Marie" she takes out the bread and leaves it to cool, I put the cupcakes out we have stocked up on what I usually need for the morning rush.
"Come on sit down"
"Marty"
"No come on both of you" we sit down and Marty hands us a coffee
"So what's the plan for today?" Marie asks
"Well I thought that I'll be cooking all day and help out front when needed if you could hold down the rest that would be great"
"Sure no problem"
"Marty this is for you" Marie takes a big brown envelope out of her bag "it's from Jacob"
"Ok thanks I better be off see you Marie, bye babe" he heads out and we finish out coffee. It's now time to open and there are a few customers outside, opening the door the first is George.
"Morning George"
"Morning Holly did you have a nice holiday?"
"It was wonderful just what I needed"
"Good oh and frank said thank you for the cake he loved it we all loved it"
"Oh that's great tell him I said he was welcome"
"Will do" I go to the back and oven beeps I take out the muffins, sausage rolls I make a start on the red velvet cookies chocolate cookies, vanilla cupcakes, blueberry muffins. I'm tired already the ovens are constantly going.
"Holly is it ok to put the lunch sign up its its 12:30"
"Oh yes is it that time already"
"Yep come on you need a break" I wash my hands and flip the kettle on
"Have you been ok out front?"
"Yes I had to come back and make a few subs that's all every time I came in here you never noticed I had to laugh at that" Marie laughs
"Oh I'm sorry"
"Don't be silly I can tell you love your work"
"I do it's just days like this that I don't like I call it catch up day"
"I can stay behind tonight and make the subs for tomorrow and help you bake"
"That would be great I'm going to be done by 7pm not a minute more"
"I can stay till then I'll just call Jacob.  what made you start doing subs and sausage rolls things like that?"
"Well I just wanted to keep it a bakery but I had some of my loyal customers wanted me to make there lunches for work and it took off from there really, I'm thinking of putting in a coffee bar"
"That a good idea you have the room"
"I use to talk to Julie and Lizzie about it but they always said it was a stupid idea"
"Those two wouldn't know a good idea if it bit them in the bum"
"I'm going to look into it I think there are some other changes I want to make as well"
"What are you thinking?"
"As you said we do subs and pastries so I'm thinking of changing the name and adding a tables and chairs we'll one table in here but mostly for outside"
"It all sounds good to me"
"Thanks I'm also thinking of home improvements as well"
"Like I said it all sounds impressive and expensive"
"I'm lucky money is not a problem"
"Well here's to you you go girl" we tap our mugs together.
We open up again and I carry on making the chocolate cherry trifles, i can hear Marie talking to the customers and laughing it makes me smile I really think I finally have made a right choice by hiring her. The day goes so fast and it's soon time to close. Marie closes the shop and I cash up, going into the back we spend the next few hours making cakes and pastries we put everything away and clean up, I tell her she can go but she insists on helping clean up when all done were going over to the shop but we step outside and Jacob and Marty are there.
Marty P.O.V
Leaving Holly at the bakery I miss her already I'm turning into a sap but what the hell I know that I love this woman and I'm going to spend my life with her, I smile at the thought walking into the sports shop Jill is there
"Well morning brother"
"Morning best sister" she looks at me "I don't want anything" she raises her eyebrows "really I don't"
"Ok your just not nice until you want something" I place my hand over my heart and give her my best sad face, she burst out laughing I guess I don't have a sad face "oh brother cheer up I have something I need you to do"
"What?"
"There is a delivery outside could you bring all the boxes in"
"Alright let me just put this upstairs"
"What is it?"
"The contract from Jacob he sent it with Marie"
"Oh"
"You want to open up I'll get the delivery"
"Ok" I go upstairs and put the contract on the table, going back down stairs I go out back and start bringing in the boxes I open them checking the merchandise. I decide to go see if Jill needs help walking into the store I see we have a few customers, I walk over to a mother and daughter.
"Hi do you need any help?"
"Do you have these in a size 4 please"
"Sure I'll just go grab them" I walk into the back and find the trainers going back out I hand them to the daughter
"Thank you"
"Your welcome" the bell above the door goes I see a woman come in and she has her head down as I'm about to go over the mother tells me she will take the trainers I ring them up
"Thank you for shopping here" they smile at me and leave I make my way over to the lady.
"Can I help you?" I smile
"Um no I don't think so"
"Why don't you tell me what you were looking for" she sighs
"I was looking for some trousers and tops along with some trainers"
"I can help you with all that"
"I have not seen my size yet"
"We have just had another delivery in not everything is out yet why don't you come with me and we will see what we can do"
"Thank you" we head out the back and I take some trousers out for her to look at then some tops I also show her some track tops "I've never seen a selection like this before"
"We want everyone to find what they need here, do you want to try these on and see what you like then we can look at some trainers"
"Yes please"
"Right this way" I show her to the changing rooms and tell her to come find me when she done, I walk around the shop refolding and hanging clothes up it's about 10min later that she comes to find me ,did you like anything?"
"Oh yes I'll take these and where should I put these?"
"I'll take those" I put them on the stairs to the flat then I take her clothes she wants to purchase and put them under the till "let's see if we can find you some trainers" she smiles at me I spend about 20 minutes helping her choose trainers once she is finished we go to the till I ring up her purchase she turns to leave and then turns back
"Thank you you made this not a horrible experience"
"Your welcome we hope you will shop here again"
"I will bye"
"Bye".  we close for lunch and go upstairs I make us a sandwich and get us some chips Jill comes up
"Ok now you are freaking me out"
"Now your insulting me"
"Ok ok sorry" she sits down I sit opposite her
"Jill i want to talk to you about the store. I don't want a plus size section in the shop I want all the adult clothes to be together it's only a size after all"
"I agree I saw you with that customer you were great"
"Thanks all we need are adult and kids, teens, now for the serious part"
"Ok why so serious?"
"I want you to be honest with me do you really mind me accepting this partnership with Jacob? .Your my sister I love you and believe it or not I want the best for you, if me being here means that then this is where I'll be. Also I want you to call me whenever you need me I'll be here you and Holly mean everything to me, also are you really ok with me moving in with Holly? Please tell me the truth don't tell me what you think I want to hear"
"What's brought this on?"
"Your my sister you have done so much for me and I'm your brother and I will always be there for you" I see a tear roll down her face I get up and pull her into a bear hug.
"I love you Marty"
"I love you to brat" she laughs at me I hold her for a while until she calms down, putting her down we sit down again "now answer me"
"I'm really happy for you and Holly she is lovely I already see her as a sister, being on my own will be weird but Ally will be here on Monday"
"That's easy come stay with me and Holly till then I'm sure I'll piss her off somehow then she can tell you about it compare stories"
"But this is your first week together"
"So"
"Only if it's ok with Holly" I nod "the partnership I am really happy for you I'm more happy you are not selling your partnership here"
"I would never do that"
"Then it's all good"
"Want to take a look at this contract with me?"
"Sure" we look through the contract everything seems good the open hours are 6am till midnight Monday to Sunday "he changed the hours there better"
"Yes I agree they are better I think that we should just do week shifts one week I'll do early and he does later and so on that way I'll can be here either morning or afternoon"
"Dam and I thought I was getting rid of you"
"Never brat" we open the shop again and the day is going fast and we are busy when it slows down I grab a box and start pricing the new stock my mind is at ease now I had a talk with Jill it's now 7pm and we shut the shop I see Jacob outside the bakery and head over to him he gets out the car.
"Hi Marty"
"Hey Jacob I've been over the contract looks good I'll have it back to you by the end of the week"
"Great" just then Marie and Holly step out the shop.