Chapter 11: Golfing in Miniature Form

IMPORTANT! READ!!!

Hello everybody! Welcome back!

I would like to thank imabooknerd13 for making me the AWESOME cover for this story! Thank you so much! And, since she is such a sweetheart, she also made me the picture on the right hand side. --->> If you have a story that you need an awesome cover for, she's your girl!

imabooknerd13 also gave me the inspiration to write this chapter. Thanks!!

I had originally made this one long chapter, but I've decided I'd rather make it into two different chapters. So this one and the upcoming chapter 12 are really only one chapter. So, it will be up at soon as I have 7 votes on this chapter! Remember to vote!

This chapter is kind of boring. I'm sorry about that. It's more of a filler chapter.

Anyway, enough of me talking, let's get to the story!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Mini-golfing?" I asked in confusion. During a fight I may be a quick thinker, but not while talking apparently.

He looked at me like I was dull. "Yes. You knows with the little golf clubs and the tiny course."

Why did he have to be so sarcastic?

"I know what it is!" I snapped. "Why do you want to go?"

"To have fun! Do you want to go or not? I'll pay."

"I guess. Let me grab a sweatshirt first." I said while heading to my closet.

"Okay. I'll meet you in the car. Don't take half an hour worrying about your wardrobe!" He yelled, already out the door and heading towards the car.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed a dark blue sweatshirt and did a quick check over in the mirror. My hair was kind of tangled so I hurried up and brushed it. Then, after I was ready, I headed out to Blake's car.

I hopped into the passenger side seat and turned up the tunes.

On the ride there, Blake and I shared a comfortable silence. It wasn't awkward at all. I had only thought that there were uncomfortable silences because that was all I have experienced in my life. It was a nice change.

When we were almost there, I thought I glimpsed a black car about 50 meters behind us. It was the same black car that the disappearing guy had used to follow me a few nights before.

I calmed myself down before Blake could notice anything amiss with me. If that was his car then I would bet a lot of money that the disappearing guy was in it.

What did this guy want with me?!

I really just wanted to talk to him. If only he could not disappear long enough for me to interrogate him. I needed to know what his problem was.

Soon enough we were at the mini-golf place. When I opened the car door the black car had disappeared from sight.

Blake, jokingly, offered his arm to me while saying, “I must escort the fair lady.”

I laughed and took his arm. He led me to the booth where you pay and get your clubs and balls.

Blake paid and handed me a dark blue club and grabbed himself a green one. He headed to the first hole and was about to put down his ball and strike it when I stopped him.

“I believe the lady is supposed to go first.” I say with my back straight and my chin high, though a smile was tugging at my lips.

“Oh. Of course!” He stoops down and picks up his ball. Then he gestures grandly for me to place my ball down. “After you!”

I smile and start the game. I calculate the distance between the hole and my ball. Then I judged just how much strength I needed to get it to where I wanted. Then I swung.

I got a hole in one!

It turns out you are a lot better at mini-golf if you are in complete control of all of your muscles!

I stick out my tongue at Blake like a little kid. “Beat that!”

Blake gave me look as if to say "Bring it on."

He got a hole in two. His pride looked wounded so I let him win a couple holes. By his expression I could tell he knew what I was doing. Then I started trying again and when we got to the last hole the score was even.

I decided I would try to beat him.

I made it in three small swings of the club! Unfortunately he made it in two.

"I think I'm the king of miniature golfing!" He yelled with a cocky grin on his face.

"Don't you mean queen?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ha. Ha. That's hilarious." He looked at me deviously. "I say that the loser buys the winner ice cream!"

"And what if I don't agree?" I reply with raised eyebrows.

"Then I'm just not going to be able to give you a ride back."

"Ugh. Fine. Let's go then."

__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! REMEMBER! I want 7 votes before I upload again!

Vote~Comment~Fan:)