CROSSOVER 3: UnderStuck

In honor of a very important holiday that took place yesterday, I feel it completely necessary to upload this chapter.

I present to you:

UNDERTALE CHARACTERS AND THEIR PATRON TROLLS

(I fell asleep while writing this yesterday, whoops. This one also comes with reasoning this time so I don't get spammed again! This is also going to be a little challenging for me based on my HS knowledge since I'm only on like act 5 act 2 and am too lazy to continue atm)

(This is based SOLELY on personalities and character traits. Please don't kill me. Thanks.)

Frisk: Probably either Feferi or Tavros bc cinnamon roll porpoises

(HAH GET IT BC PURPOSES AND FEF SO FISH PUNS HAHA
IM HILARIOUS, YOU SEA.)

Toriel: Feferi
(bc rough 'n tough cinnamom who is ready to bake pie and be cute and kick butt)

Sans: Gamzee
(are you kidding me? They're both stupid but loveable doofs who are way more dangerous and powerful than anyone expected at the start.)

Papyrus: Plot Twist: Karkat
(but listen!! It can be for his "superior-ness" and "authority" and craving for respect and recognition from others and ALL CAPS and even how they both are kinda "eHH??RUDE EXCUSE YOU" at first and turn into lovable, relatable cinnabuns over time)

Undyne: PROBABLY TEREZI OR EQUIUS BC BIG BUFF SWEATY ASS-HATTY FISH LADY WHY NOT

Or maybe even Fef due to the whole fish thing.

Honestly anyone could work okayMOVING ON

Alphys: Who tf knows. Eridan I guess BC they can both be dweeb buds together who fall for like everyone and cry over it secretly probably.

She'd probably also cosplay as a neko with Nepeta and get into some super intense RP with both her and Terezi at some point and no one can convince me otherwise.

Mettaton: Kanaya (mmmMMFASHION)

Asgore: Tavros!! cute baby boy who isn't really a baby boy but tries to be cool but isn't cool and is just cute
dream big my babies

Flowey: PROBABLY KARKAT BECAUSE "F*CKASS"

Asriel: Tavros bc again???cinnababies??

Chara: Maybe Vriska bc "heheh let's try to screw things up and piss everyone off as much as we can shall we"
Maybe even Terezi because c'mon Chara would totally hang her stupid stuffed animals for committing fake crimes.

BONUS

tEm!!: NEPETA 110%, NO REASONING NEEDED.

Mad Dummy: KARKAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION AGAIN IF YOU NEED REASONING YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF

Admin (Cuz why not?): I am 100% Terezi, trust me
you don't need some dumb explanation for this one !!!! I make the rules in this domain, you scoundrels.

REMEMBER THAT I AM ONLY ON ACT 5 ACT 2 AND THIS IS BASED ON MY KNOWLEDGE GATHERED FROM WHAT I ALREADY READ AND FROM SPOILERS ON INSTAGRAM SO IF ANY MINOR DETAIL IS INCORRECT TRY NOT TO TO RIP ME APART PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

Happy late 4/13 since I fell asleep and forgot to upload this yesterday whoops
Happy late birthday to John (and I'm p sure Jane??) too!