Frisk the Kinker #4 (finale...?)

*Undertlust Papyrus struts in*

UL!Papyrus: Helloooo everyone ;;;))))))))

Flowey: IT WAS YOU!!

Undyne: WHO THE HELL IS THIS SNART

Undyne: I DIDNT KNOW PAPYRUS HAD A STRIPPER BROTHER

Toriel: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO FRISK?!

UL!Papyrus: Yeesh, slow down, dolls. Quit with the assuming. It wasn't who you think. If you want to know why Frisk now knows such languages, ask your Papyrus! He should know!

Undyne: WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Papyrus: NYEH??? I DID NOTHING! HE MAY BE HINTING AT THE FACT THAT I DIDNT INVITE HIM TO MY PICNIC-PARTY-THINGY AND THAT'S WHAT CAUSED HIM TO DO IT, BUT THAT'S THE ONLY THING I'VE DONE! IT DIDNT EVEN END UP BEING THAT GOOD! LAZY PAPYRUS ATE ALL OF THE CONDIMENTS BEFORE THE REST OF US EVEN ARRIVED!

Sans: is that what you're talking about, then?

UL!Papyrus: Hmm, you got one detail wrong, but for the most part, yes. That is why Frisk now obtains the vocabulary they do.

Alphys: W-What?! Well, at least we now know who did it! What should we d-do with him?

Undyne: KILL HIM!

Toriel: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Sans: *eye glows blue*

Toriel: *even more nervous sweating*

Toriel: OFF WITH A DIFFERENT BODY PART!

Flowey: TAKE HIS SOUL!

Asgore: Invite him over for tea!

Chara: *cracks knuckles*

Alphys: Maybe just allow him to serve some jail time..?

Papyrus: BAN HIM FROM SPAGHETTI FOR A MONTH!

*everyone starts arguing again*

*Underswap Sans walks in*

US!Sans: Greetings, everyone! :)

Papyrus: OH HEY, IT'S YOU! HELP US TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH NASTY PAPYRUS! HE HELPED TEACH FRISK BAD WORDS!

US!Sans: Ohh, no. I'm afraid I can't do that, for you don't even have your facts set straight.

Toriel: What..? What do you mean..?

US!Sans: *walks over and pats UL!Papyrus on the back*

US!Sans: Oh, you poor soul... They've been accusing you this whole time?

UL!Papyrus: *shrugs*

UL!Papyrus: Pretty much. It's been amusing, though.

Alphys: I don't get it..? What's going on? Didn't you say you did it? You said you did it because of the picnic thing.

UL!Papyrus: Tch, you listen very poorly.

UL!Papyrus: I simply said it occurred because of the picnic thing. I never actually admitted to doing it myself. I did say you got one fact wrong, after all. As I said in the beginning, it wasn't who you think.

Frisk: busted like that BUTt ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Asgore: But that means..?

US!Sans: Whoops! Looks like I've been busted after an astounding four chapters! Kinda pathetic it took you that long.

Papyrus: WHAT?! I DON'T GET IT!

US!Sans: It seems you can't even remember your own actions. Sure, Underlust Papy was banned from your little throw-down, but so was I! You banned me from going just because I thought of a simple idea that could've turned out great! Instead, though, you want to kick me out and disrespect my recipe. Well, now it's my turn to disrespect YOUR family's INNOCENCE!

Mettaton: but I thought you were innocent yourself...?

US!Sans: Tch, note "were" and not "are". After being banned, I was sentenced to the Corner of Shame with Underlust. What do you think we did over there, play with our phalanges? Or did you even remember us as the chapter went on? Whatever you may have thought previously is wrong, because not even the commenters in this book could guess the culprits correctly before I appeared in this chapter, and they could've flipped back to the chapter it occurred in at any time! Instead of doing pointless crap while waiting to finally get out of there, Underlust Papyrus and I plotted a scheme of utter revenge. When we knew we'd finally been forgotten about and our chapter of occurrence was long in the past and overshadowed by more recent ones, we set to work. You guys finally noticed, kept jumping to idiotic conclusions and blaming each other, and finally found yourselves here. That's where we leave off and the future writes the rest of the story.

Papyrus: SO IF I'D JUST INVITED YOU, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED..?

UL!Papyrus: Yup! You only have yourself to blame for this.

Sans: hey, that's a bit harsh. after all, you two are the ones behind this whole thing.

US!Sans: Yeah, but only because your snartish brother was too prissy to think of anyone but himself! We aren't to blame for this. Now, if you'll excuse us, we've got to go somewhere.

UL!Papyrus: Hmm, but where to go, little friend?

US!Sans: Leave it to me. I know a place.

Undyne: Wait a minu--

Alphys: Wh...? Where did they go?

Sans: guess we'll find out soon.

Toriel: So no one gets anything ripped off..? Hmmph. What a waste.

Papyrus: BUT HOW DO WE FIX FRISK BACK?!

Frisk: ͡° ͜ʖ ͡-

Flowey: Hopefully it'll wear off soon. I'm not putting up with this sick crap any longer.

Chara: So... What now?

Mettaton: Well, I'm hungry. I'm going back to the main part of my resort. This bathroom may be large, but it's starting to feel stuffy with you all in here too. I'm leavin'; I'm gone.

Papyrus: I'LL COME TOO! I'M PARCHED!

Sans: meh, why not? i'm following only because papyrus is, though. do the rest of you want to come, too?

Chara: Guess we have no choice. C'mon, guys. I'm feeling a bit hungry myself. Maybe for some chocolate...

Sans: i don't think they have anything chocolate flavored, sorry.

Chara: w h a t

Frisk: HAH GAYYY

Undyne: YOU'VE ALREADY SAID THAT BEFORE, PUNK!

Asgore: Oh well, aha. At least everyone is in a slightly better mood. I'm glad you're all feeling well. The atmosphere is starting to seem more cheerful now that we've stopped accusing each other for crimes we didn't commit!

Papyrus: YEAH! IT'S GETTIN' A LITTLE STEAMY UP IN HERE!