Chapter 3

Justin P.O.V

Why couldn't I get Cher out of my mind? She is driving me crazy I see her everyday at school and I just want to kiss her all over again. I never felt like this ever, but since Brent had dared me to kiss her there was something. Some sort of shock sensation that went through my body. I didn't like it,but at the same time I did and I want more of it.

I ran a hand over my face as I walked up to the basketball court from my car. I put my bag down and tore my shirt off my body.

I grabbed my basketball and dribbled it down the court. Cher never left my mind since that day, I never told any one not even my best friend Ryder. I'm the bad boy of the school, I don't fall in love and I play girls. Why the hell am I feeling this. Okay that sounded better when I first thought it.

I was so into my rage fest I didnt hear Ryder's car pull up or him get out.

"Hey mate" I heard Ryder's voice from behind me.

"Hey." I mumbled throwing another ball. 

I missed the catch and Ryder caught the ball when it bounced past me.

"You okay? You seem a bit distracted today." He asked genuinely worried holding the ball in his hands with his eye brow cocked.

"I'm fine." I faked a smile and he tossed me the ball.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked turning and shooting another basket.

"They will be here soon." Ryder jumped up and caught the ball before I could, his curls bouncing around his head and getting into his face.

"Wanker." I mumbled making Ryder chuckle as he moved his hair back.

"Be faster." He snickered at me.

I growled and ran towards him trying to get the ball. Ryder was an excellent basketball player, he used to play in elementary. He swerved then jumped sending the ball flying into the air and right into the basket.

"Concentrate Sparks !" He yelled sounding a lot like his dad.

I charged at him matching his moves. Right when I was about to get it a vivid picture of Cher popped up in my head and I tripped over my feet making me lose my balance and trip.

"Justin whats going on." Ryder asked sitting on the ball next to me and I knew I couldn't hide anything anymore.

I sighed and sat up bending my knee's against my chest.

"Nothing." I muttered hoping he would leave it alone.

"Don't lie to me, you've been my best friend since we were walking. I know you." He said slightly irritated at my secrecy.

I knew he was right, But the question was can I trust him.

"It was the dare." I mumbled looking at the sky and taking a breath.

"And you felt something more?" He ask dragging out the 'And'.

I nodded looking back down at him with confusion in my eyes.

"I'm not going to judge you, just because we rule the school doesn't mean you can't actually like someone." He said sounding proud of the title.

"You don't understand Ryder, I felt something that I wasn't used to, It was weird. She kissed back, then she just pulled away and just hit me in the balls." I whined in memory of the pain.

Ryder laughed and I rolled my eyes and stood up and started pacing trying to get Cher out of my head.

" Your pacing chill, There must have been a good reason because shes the bad girl as is her friends. She wouldn't have pulled away if there wasn't a reason." He told me seriously.

I thought about it for awhile and I knew he was right.

"Yeah, don't tell the boys."  I said shaking my head slightly as I stopped pacing and took a deep breath.

"I won't mate, now concentrate!" He stood up and passed me the ball making me laugh as we chased each other around the court.

About 15 minutes later the rest of the boys showed up, We played for hours like usual and we ended up sweaty and tired. I walked over to my bag slinging it over my shoulder the rest of the boys doing the same.

"Nice game guys see you tomorrow." I called as I got into my car throwing my bag in the passenger seat, I started the engine and headed home.

I turned on the radio and 'Far away' from The Fray was on. I hummed along to it as I pulled into my drive way as I took my keys out of the ignition I hummed the last room and walked into my house.

Phoebe and Daisy are already in bed considering it is 10:00. I could hear music coming from Fizzy's room and Lottie was at a friends house. I walked into the kitchen and gave my mom a hug.

"How was practice?" She asked continuing with the dishes

"Good, but I'm tired I'm going to bed. Night mom."

"Night sweetie, try to be home more often you're always out and we miss you around home." She called after me with a serious tone.

"Alright mum." I said back knowing she was serious.

I walked up the steps and into my room, I stripped from my clothes down to my boxers and crawled into bed and I thought about how l could figure out about Cher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!!!

Vote,comment,fan!

Read my other books

Peace out dreamers
Xoxo

-Superman out!