Chapter 20

* 3 months later*
*Cher's P.O.V*

I jumped out of bed when my alarm went off, Careful not to wake Justin. I'm going to the doctor with Delilah and Ryder before I go to work. I walked to my closet and grabbed my green skinny jeans and a black shirt that said "#bitchplease" on the front. I picked up my phone and texted Delilah before I got in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body with my vanilla scented shampoo and body wash and shaved. I dried off and got dressed. I got a job at a bakery with Brent and Dameon about 3 weeks ago. I walked out and noticed Justin sitting up rubbing his eyes as he yawned cutly. I cooed at the sight making him playfully glare at me. I smiled as I walked up to him and bent down to give him a kiss.

"Morning babe." he mumbled after I pulled back.

He stood up stretching. I watched his muscles flex and my gaze traveled from his biceps, down his chest and down to his abs. I forced myself not to look any further. I saw him smirk down at me.

"Like what you see?" he asked chuckling

I rolled my eyes and pushed him back on the bed. That was a bad idea. he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on top of him. I looked at out position and I was straddling his waist. I smirked and bent down to were I was just above his lips.

"Good morning." I whispered before I crashed my lips to his.

He smiled into the kiss. When it started getting heated I pulled back emitting a groan of disapproval from Justin. I smiled then got up grabbing my shoes, phone and My coat considering it was pretty cold and there was a chance of snow. I gave Justin a hug and a kiss when he walked me down stairs.

"I'll pick you up after work love." He said chuckling a bit.

Justin had gotten a job at Toys'R'Us after his mom had told him he needed a job to help pay the bills.

"Okay babe, don't be late." I smirked

"I won't babygirl, I also have a surprise for you later." he said ghosting his lips on mine.

I smiled and opened my mouth to protest, but he quickly placed his lips on mine. I let out a sigh admitting defeat. I pulled back smiling. I heard a car horn. I opened the door and jogged out to the car waving at Justin . I got in and we drove to the hospital. Ryder signed Delilah in and a nurse lead us to a room in the back.

"Lift up you shirt and lie down." she said softly to Delilah.

Delilah did so and flinched when she applied the gel making Ryder and I laughed. Soon after the room was filled with a heartbeat.

"You're baby is pretty healthy" she paused and looked closer "but from the looks of it you're having twins." the nurse said smiling at Ryder and Delilah.

Ryder was smiling at the monitor his hand over his mouth tears threatening to escape both of their eyes.

"Would you like a picture?" the nurse asked and they nodded.

After the doctor appointment was over. Delilah and Ryder took me to work. I quickly walked in and clocked in taking of my coat and hanging it up. Brent was taking an order from a customer and Dameon was sweeping the floor.

"Hello love." Brent smiled.

I smiled back at him tying my apron on "hello."

*5 hours later*

Brent, Dameon and I were standing at the door waiting for the snow to calm down a bit. During work it had gotten worked up. I saw Justin pull up, so I grabbed my jacket quickly putting it on. I gave Dameon and Brent a hug and quickly ran to Justin car getting in.

"Hello baby." Justin whispered in my ear making me smile.

"Hey." I pecked his check as he drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise." he said stopping at a red light.

I groaned making him laugh as he began to drive again. I smiled at him and laid my head against the window watching the snow fall heavily humming to the music on the radio.

About 30 minutes later Justin pulled up to a large restaurant. The sign in the front said 'belle nuit' meaning beautiful night in French. I looked at Justin with my mouth agape. He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes but quickly gave him a kiss. I wrapped my jacket around me and got out. Justin was by my side in an instant. We walked in quickly and Justin walked up to an older lady.

"Reservation for Sparks" Justin said.

She smiled at us "right this way."

I looked around and damn this stuff most have costed $10,000! She lead us to a booth were there weren't a lot of people around. Justin ordered out drinks and she left. I smiled when I noticed Justin watching me.

"Who knew someone like you could be so romantic." I said and he shrugged.

"I fell in love." He said full of honesty.

I looked down at my hands on the table trying to hide my blush, but failing. I felt his hand on mine making me look up in his eyes. They were filled with Love, compassion, and trust. In that moment everything had disappeared. I wasn't ashamed anymore to be in love. I wanted the whole world to now. I leaned over the table and gave him a kiss full of love. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Not as much as I did." I whispered.
-----------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers!! Oh my fucking chicken biscuits! I didn't know I would get that many reads! I love you all! sorry it took so long to update, but I hope this makes up for it!

Vote,comment,fan! please!

Peace out dreamers
Xoxo

-Superman out!