Chapter 4

Cher's P.O.V

It was Zoey's and Chloe's birthday party and we were all outside talking and listening to music well they were. I was sitting in a chair next to a corner I wasn't really talking very much today, I had too much on my mind. Eventually I made an excuse to go be alone for a few minutes.

"Gotta use the restroom." I said getting up and walking in the house.

Instead of going to the bathroom I went to the guest room and sat on the bed with my head in my hands. I was alone for about 5 minutes until the door opened and Delilah came in.

"What's the matter babe?" She asked sitting on the bed by me.

Everything

"Nothing." I replied bluntly looking away from her.

"I'm not stupid I know something is wrong."

You have no idea.

"I promise." I said.

"Cher what happened between you and Justin?" She asked suddenly

I snapped my head up "N-nothing"

"I might be blonde, but I'm not stupid" she said with a little laugh.

I chuckled, but it soon turned into silence.

"H-he k.." I trailed off as I thought back.

"Common." she urged, but not forcefully.

"He kissed me...and I kissed back." I said silently

"Cher, its not a sin to kiss someone." She said gently pressing her hand on my back.

"I made a promise Delilah! How am I supposed to feel?" I said standing up and starting to pace back and forth.

"Boo calm down yea? you'll be fine. Lets go back alright?" she said standing up and giving me a slight hug.

I nodded and we left the room and started walking down stairs and back outside.

I went to go sit in my seat that I've been sitting in, but when I sat down I didn't realize that one chair leg was in between a crack in the wood and the chair leg fell into the crack sending me off the platform and into the little pond behind the deck.

I screamed when I hit the water making everyone crack up as the doubled over laughing.

"Hey it's not funny it's fucking cold!" I yelled pulling myself out of the water shivering of course.

"You guy's suck." I said again as Delilah gave me a towel still laughing her ass off.

"I so wish I got that on video!" Chloe yelled doubled over.

"Wankers." I mumbled as I shivered still dripping wet as I sat down again.

The rest of the night was pretty great we sat around telling story's gossiping and watching movies.

As of Right now we were all in Zoey's and Chloe's room laughing at each others randomness as we payed truth and dare.

"Truth or dare?" I ask Valorie as Delilah sat down from her last dare.

"Dare." She said slightly worried.

"I dare you to walk out side with your bra and underwear and scream 'I love Austin Mahone.'"

Her face was priceless as she started to protest but eventually we got her to do it. She started stripping and walked out the door, We waited for about a minute before we heard screaming then Valorie running in and put her clothes back on and started hugging a pillow. We all started cracking up.

"Truth or dare?" She asked me again

"Dare" I said like it was a simple question.

"I dare you too lick the toilet seat." She said making my face turn red.

"No way!" I yelled

"Do it!" They all sing-songed

I groaned and got up walking into the bathroom and touched my tongue to the seat and running back out.

"Ew gross." I grimaced making everyone start laughing.

"You guys are so weird." I took a sip of my beer and laid back down. We come up with some really lame Dares.

About 2 hours later we were laying down and just talking as we calmed down. Chloe and Valorie were already asleep the turds.

I groaned. "I'm tired! Night!" I said suddenly drinking the rest of my beer.

They laughed and said goodnight. I shifted around on the floor until I got the blanket around my body and I tucked it up by my face and closing my eyes.

When Delilah talked to me about Justin earlier I didn't think about him all night after that.

Until now.

-------------------------------------------------

:P silly girls hu? Haha hope you guy liked it!

Vote,comment,fan!!

I love you!

Peace out dreamers
Xoxo

-Superman out!