Chapter 11

Delilah's P.O.V

After school today everyone is going to the basketball court to watch the boy's. Cher didn't like the idea, but she said Ok. I walked down the hall with Cher to my locker so I could put my backpack in it. I looked over at her and she was looking at her phone most likely going through our Youtube channel to figure out what song to do next. We got another gig maybe a month from now, downtown again. So we were trying to figure out what song to do. We stopped at my locker and I put in my combination and opened it putting my backpack inside.

"So where are those losers?" Cher asked putting her phone in her pocket and leaning against the lockers.

I shrugged my shoulders. "They are supposed to meet us out by our cars."

"Right." She muttered.

We turned from my locker and walked toward the front doors finding Justin and Ryder already outside. While I was coming out I took the chance to look at Ryder. He wore his signature black skinny jeans, A black rolling Stone shirt, converse and some sunglasses. His back was facing me and he was talking to Justin. We walked up closer and Ryder turned around shooting me a smile. I returned it and jumped on the hood of my car. Cher leaned up against it and was talking to Justin.

"What time do you guy's start practice." She asked

"5, we usually get something to eat first since we practice till midnight."

She nodded and looked over to the school and her eye's filled with anger. I followed her gaze and saw Rouge with two other people. Then I saw a puff of smoke come out of Rouge's mouth, Then I suddenly felt so angry. Cher stormed off and I followed after her. I heard Justin ask what we were doing, but I ignored him as I caught up with Cher and took one look at her.

She was pissed

"Rouge!" Cher screamed.

Rouge flinched around and her face paled at the sight of us as she threw the weed to the ground secretly hoping we haven't seen her.

"Get your ass home!" Cher screamed making her friend wince.

The other two kids were trying to sneak away when someone stopped them, Or someone's. Justin and Ryder. Rouge slithered her way from behind the bush and passed Cher.

"I will deal with you when I get home, I don't know when I will be there, but your gonna be in hell!" You could tell Cher was furious, but she didn't yell anymore.

You could definitely tell big sister was here. Or her two big sister's. Now it was my turn. I turned to the other two kids. One of them I recognized and the other I didn't.

"What the HELL do you think is wrong with your dumbass!?" I growl

"We didn't tell her too." The girl named Shaina said

"Well instead of JOINING her you should have STOPPED her."

Between me and Cher, Ryder and Justin they were trapped. The bell rang before they could answer.

"Don't EVER let me catch you with my sister again!" Cher said before stomping off with Justin rushing to catching over her.

'only if they knew why she acted like that' I thought

Cher's P.O.V

How DARE she! God she's gonna get her ass whipped! I heard footstep's behind me and I knew it was Justin. from the smell of mint and citrus that invaded my nose.

"Justin not now." I said bluntly as I pushed myself up to where I was sitting on the trunk of my car.

Of course he ignored me. He stood right in front of me with concern written all over his face, at that moment all I wanted to do was cry and kiss him, but I blew him off as everyone else walked up.