-+-The Trance-+-

Heyo! It's Mud here! I just wanted to thank you for coming and reading my story and tell you that I am fairly new to Minecraft Diaries so, this takes place pretty early into the show! So...Thank you! ^-^ Anyways, i'll let you read now! ~iiMudPie

-+- The Song at the top is supposed to simulate a Siren's Song because it's happy and then it turns Dark-+-

Second POV

       You find yourself sitting against a big, oak tree. "What Happened?" You'd groan. You would stand up, and see that Phoenix Drop was right over the hill. "I must have fallen asleep...but why here?" You would slowly make your way over to the Village. When you reached it a Guard and a Man in green ran up to you.

     "Aphmau! You're okay!" They both said in unison.

     "Huh? Garroth! Brendan!" You'd say with a smile on your face. You would group hug.

     "Where on earth have you been?!?! The Village has gone crazy! They were all freaked out and had Rumors that you were taken by the Shadow Knights!" Garroth yelled. 

     "That's strange, I was only asleep for a few hours! Now that I think of it, it did seem like a long time.."

     "Uh...Yeah..", Brendan said Sarcastically, "It's been like 2 days."

     "What?! B-But How?!?"

     "Wait..Did you have a dream?" Garroth said with a slightly scared tone. "If so, what was it?"

     "I-I did..." You'd say, touching your head to try to remember. "I was standing on the water, I could see my boat in the distance. I shielded my eyes to get a better view, but then I fell into the water. I drowned, sinking so far down I could barely make out the light. Then I woke up."

     "Crap!" Garroth said stomping the ground. "We have to get home! Now!"

     "What?! Why? Tell me what it means!" You'd yell, being pulled from the wrist by Garroth. Brendan followed close behind. The Sun was setting in the distance. 

xXTimeWarpXx

     You made it back home safely with Garroth. Brendan went back to his home. You sat on your bed and Garroth paced in the room. "T-Tell me what it means!" You'd yell, breaking the silence. He looked out the window and sighed, it was pitch black in the night.

     "Are you aware of The Sirens?" His voice was cold and darker than usual.

     "Y-Yes.."

     "Do you know what they do?" You'd nod. {If you don't know please look it up.  :P}. "You were put into a trance. You heard a song, Correct? You'd nod again. "They don't sing for any random reason... Are you missing anything?"

     "Not that i'm aware of..." You'd check your pockets. "Everything seems to be in place..."

     "Th-This is Very strange...." Garroth said. "The only thing that would make them put you in a trance is by...Accident."

-+- I'm Sorry if the Chapter wasn't long enough! ^-^ Anyways, I hope you liked it! -+-