-+-Land?-+-

Ara woke up, on her side, in the middle of a forest that she was unfamiliar with. 

"W-Wha?" She got up and discovered that she was wearing a completely different outfit, and had Legs. She stood up, and found a pond nearby. She looked into it, and saw her own reflection. "I-I Never saw the water from This position before... W-Why can you see yourself?"  

[This is Kind of What She looked Like]

She heard rustling noises nearby in the woods. She jumped up, and looked around for where the noise was coming from. She hid behind a nearby tree. Her head was on a side, as she listened closely to what the noise was. "I-I can't see what it is, without exposing myself.." She mumbled.

Ara climbed the tree, to gain an advantage. 

"Oh..Crap..." Her eyes were wide with surprise when she saw what it was.

Aphmau's POV

"Is this where you were when you were knocked out?" Garroth asked me.

"Exactly." I answered with a nod. I ran up to the tree, and immediately started searching around it. I heard some mumbling from above us, and turned to Garroth with a concerned look. "W-What was that?" I mouthed. He answered with a "Look Up". There was a girl in the tree, who looked to be about our age. She looked at us with Wide Green Eyes. She looked really scared. 

"Hi!" I said with a warm smile and a wave. She didn't move. She just stared at us, with the most terrified expression on her face.

"We're from a village named Phoenix Drop, not to far from here.." Garroth said, trying to make her comfortable.

 Just then the girl mumbled something that sounded like "Oh..No..". The girl did a back flip off of the tree and grabbed a dagger out. We pulled our swords out, and all three of us stood there trying to intimidate each other. Garroth swung, and the girl ducked, kicking Garroth in the legs. Garroth stumbled a little bit, but could maintain balance. The girl started running, and we started to chase her. Garroth started to limp, she must have kicked really hard. The girl eventually ran near a wall, and stopped. With panic, she began looking for a way around. Garroth caught up with her, and was behind her. 

She backed up into the wall, and Garroth swung from an vertical motion.

"NO!" I yelled, closing my eyes. But I never heard the sword hit her body. I looked up, and saw her boot, blocking Garroth's sword. Her foot was in the air, and she was maintaining balance easily with the other foot. Garroth stood there, still holding his sword on her foot. She put her foot down and ran as far as she could. 

[This is the closest I could find to the pose

[This is the closest I could find to the pose.]

Garroth started to run. 

"Leave her alone!" I yelled.

"Aren't we going to catch her?!" He yelled back at me.

"No.." I answered.