-+-Inside the Depths-+-

Hey again! I'm still a Noob with Phoenix Drop, SO DON'T JUDGE! >:( *Giggles* Anyway, I wanted to thank you again if you did read my first part! I am really enjoying this! PEACE! ^-^ ~Mud

-+- The music at the top is supposed to put you into the moment :D -+-

     "How could you guide me to the wrong place AGAIN Malin?!" Yelled a Siren to her Friend "This is the fourth time!"

     "Jeez, Ara you're not taking this well..." Said the Black Haired Triton.

     "OF COURSE I'M NOT TAKING THIS WELL! You ARE supposed to be the guide!" Ara yelled. Ara was a highly skilled Siren with Bright Green Eyes and Brown hair that would Ombré into a blond at the bottoms. She had small freckles around her nose. The two Sea creatures would swim as fast as they could to the middle of the ocean. That's where the castle is. Malin frowned as they swam. After a few minutes of swimming, Malin slowed down. "Malin what are you doing?! We have to get to the castle as fast as possible!" Ara yelled, also trying to be quiet.

     "We have to slow down! The water is too shallow here! If we swim fast, we will splash!" Malin said, his Hazel eyes gleamed.

     xXLE TIMEWARPXx

After about 20 minutes they reached the castle. 

     "YOU'RE LATE." A booming voice said from across the long hallway. The king was sitting in his throne.

     "Y-Yes..I am sorry master. The water was shallow.." Malin said,  bowing. {Or whatever they do}

     "WHAT HAVE YOU COME HERE FOR? WAS YOUR MISSION COMPLETED?" Malin looked at Ara and nodded his head. Ara sighed.

     "A-About the Mission, Master... Malin lead me to the wrong side and I...I-I...Knocked out the wrong person..? Heh..heh.." Ara said trying to lighten the mood.

     "YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!?!" The king yelled so loud that Malin fell over.

     "I-It was an accident! I just sang when I saw someone move! I tried to cover our tracks by moving her to a tree!"

     "HER?!?!? THE MISSION WAS FOR YOU TO KNOCK OUT HIM! NOT EVEN THE RIGHT GENDER?!?!" The king looked like he was in panic.

     "M-Maybe?" Malin said with a scared tone.

     "THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH BAD NEWS! IT'S EITHER YOU TWO ARE THROWN IN THE DUNGEONS OR GET THE MISSION CORRECT!!!!" The king was yelling the loudest for the first time in his life.

     "Y-Yes M-Master.." They said in unison.

     "WAIT!" The king yelled. "THIS TIME, YOU TWO ARE GOING ON LAND! DRINK THIS!"

    They slowly drank the potion. "SHOULD LAST A FEW MONTHS, UNTIL YOU STEP IN WATER. YOU TWO WILL BE ON SEPARATE ISLANDS TO FIND HIM."

The king snapped and they both fell to the ground, Unconscious.

~Bai!~