-+-Lies Always Work-+-

Ara was dumbfoundoed when she saw her. She didn't know what to think. It was very scary for the first time on land, to be trapped in a dungeon. Especially hers. Was she going to do what Zane said Phoenix Drop did?

"Let me go. Now." Ara growled.
The girl just stared at Ara.

"Why?" She said. "We did nothing to you." Ara was silent. The girl looked at her, clearly expecting an answer.

"Fine. If I tell you my name, you tell me yours." The girl was holding onto the bars. "My name's Aphmau."

Ara's nose scrunched up at the name. It sounded weird. Wait, it sounded Siren.

"Are you.. One of us?" Ara leaned forward.

"Us?" Aphmau's eyebrows raised.

Ara just realised the consequence of telling her this without knowing if she was a siren. "Nevermind. Now. Let. Me. Go. You don't know my full capacity of strength. And you don't want to know." Ara said.

"I'll take that chance." Aphmau said equally as threatening. Ara Ara started to yell at Aphmau, while pulling on the chains. Aphmau started you yell back at Ara by instinct.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! What's going on here?! There's been noise complaints!" A male voice yelled in the background, coming closer to where the arguing females were.

The man with blue hair, Ara remembered his name being Dante, walked in the room. His eyes widened when he saw Ara. Ara frowned and growled at him.

"You.. But you seemed so sweet and innocent.. "Dante's eyes gazed around her.

"I did nothing wrong! I don't even know why I'm here!"

"Nothing wrong? You attacked Us!" Aphmau yelled at Ara.

"Woah Woah Woah! Attacked?!"

"I had my motives.." Ara said.

"Motives? And what were those?"

Ara put on a sad expression and started to speak. "Wh-when I was a small child my dad does, and my mom blamed me for every second of it. She didnt feed me for weeks straight sometimes. I dont remember how I survived. I think I went to my friends house. But then, I was fed up. And so I ran. I ran far far away. And everyone that have encountered me, has attacked me. I was bounty for my mother. Not alive, she wanted me dead. And I thought you were the same, a bounty hunter for my blood."

Ara made a fake tear drop from her green eye. Aphmau Allah and Dante looked at her with sentimental smiles. Aphmau nodded and Dante unlocked her chains and cage door. Ara smiled. Ara was exceptional in the skill of lying on the spot.

Now all she needed to do was find him.

"Wait! Where's Casper!? "