-+-Dungeon's the first step-+-

~BluBluBluBluB  

And ya'll are like

-_- Why.. JUUUUST Why..~

As Garroth and Aphmau were walking back to Phoenix Drop, They both noticed there was an odd silence between them. It was uncomfortable for both of them, so Garroth decided to speak up.

"Lord Aphmau?" Garroth asked, his gaze turning towards her.

"Yes Garroth?" Aphmau asked.

"Why did you stop me? She could have hurt you! She attacked us! WE could've died! I don-" Aphmau cut him off with a confused look.

"The truth is.. I-I don't know... I guess that once she attacked us, it was more like she was running away.. and WE were the ones harming. I didn't like the feeling Garroth..." Aphmau answered, her gaze was towards the ground.

"I understand Lord Aphmau.." And with that, They walked in silence once again.

~Time Skip Brought to You by Dancing Penguins~

The night sky was beautiful, like it usually is. The stars seemed to glow brighter that night, leaving a good feeling in the presence of the village's people.  Dante and Laurence were back at the Guard's Thing-a-ma-bob (Fergawt what it's called.) Everything was peaceful.

 Aphmau and Garroth were walking up to the gate, when they saw a light flickering far in the distance. They looked at each other and nodded. They walked to were the light was coming from, Garroth and Aphmau both held their swords in a fighting stance. They made there way over to a camp, a very simple, yet durable camp. A Fire was blazing, that was what the light was.

They examined the area and Garroth noticed there was a girl sleeping, with a snake around her neck. The girl's head turned and he recognized her almost instantly.

"A-Aphmau?" Garroth said his sword still at stance, "Its her..."

Ara's sight slowly came back to her. Her eyes were very heavy and hard to open, but she woke up and stretched. Well, she tried to. Her hands were chained back, and she was restricted from moving her hands and legs too far. She tugged violently, trying to escape, but found out that it was no use. 

"It's no use.." She mumbled in frustration.

"We've tied the chains up tight, in case you try anything." Ara jumped up at the sudden voice. The voice was female, and she could clearly see her. She was a beautiful woman, with long black hair and hazel eyes. It was the girl she accidentally knocked out.