Chapter 12

Things aren't getting any better. Well for me anyway. Chad is great. He scored the winning touchdown for the football team and got a huge trophy. He got invited to a party after the game. He asked me if I wanted to come, but I said no. Why go to a party when no one there likes you. He ends up going and I go home and try to sleep. At about 11:00 pm I hear something outside of my window and it makes me wake up. Great. Now I'm seeing things. I look outside my window and nothing is there. I go back to sleep and try to forget everything. I wish Chad were here. I know it's the middle of the night, but I want someone to talk to. Plus that noise really creeped me out.
I can't sleep so I go to the kitchen and poor myself a glass of milk. That's when I heard the noise again. It's so weird. It sounds like leaves rustling mixed in with a camera going off. Ok, I'm insane. A camera? Seriously? I'm just paranoid! And plus this isn't the first time I've heard this. I guess I've just been so depressed that it's just now starting to freak me out. Truth is I've been hearing these noises since we moved here. The house is old, it's just the house. Huh, I'm so tired. I can't sleep. I've been having trouble sleeping since the day Lisa smeared pudding on my face. The stain on my shirt never washed off either. Ugh! My life is in ruins! The only people I can actually have a nice conversation with are my parents, Chad's parents, and Chad. His parents support me as much as my own parents do. It feels nice. I love all the good attention, and right now I need it. I grab myself a snack and a glass of milk and try to go back to sleep. It doesn't work.
When it came to be morning the noise was gone. My mom came into my room to wake me up for school. I told her I wasn't feeling very well and so she let me stay home. Thank goodness. I can't handle another day of being laughed at. Saturday is almost here though and I can't wait! I'm going over to Chad's house to study. I know that sounds boring but it's really calming and fun. I wish it was Saturday already. 1. So I can see Chad and 2. So I can get some help with pre calculus. It's so hard and complicated! But Chad makes it look so easy. I swear that boy is perfect. My mom says the same thing. The day I find something wrong with him well, that day will lead to my death...