Chapter 27

Things went back to normal for a while. It was great! He started taking me places that I've never been before, he gave me my space when I needed/asked for it. Everything was perfect. Then he started being clingy again. More than he was before! He would send me texts like this saying..

"Where are you?"

"You haven't texted me back yet. What's taking so long it's been 10 minutes?"

"Piper! I'm bored! Let's do something!"

    It's starting to get on my nerves. One time all I did was go to the bathroom while he was over, and when I got in there I got a text from him saying...

"I miss you! Hurry back! 😘"

   This is getting out of control. So I decided to talk to him about it.

  "Chad, you know I would never cheat on you right?"

  "Of course, wait why are you bringing this up?"

  "Because! You keep sending me messages asking me where I am, and why I'm not responding so quickly to your messages. Why do you have to know where I am and what I'm doing?"

  "Because I get worried. I don't know. I'm used to knowing where you are and what you're doing. Yeah I know that's considered creepy. That's why I stopped following you and stuff. I want a normal relationship with you. I just don't know how to have one yet."

  "Awwww, Chad. You should have told me this sooner! I can help you."

  "Really?"

  "Of course! Let's get started!"

   I told him what to do and what not to do, what to say and what not to say. Things were once again back to normal.     Or at least, that's what I thought anyway. Until he sent me this message...

"Heeeeeeeey, Piper! Look I know you told me not to do this but I really missed you today, so I took a picture of you by looking through your window. Come over to my house and you can do whatever you want with it. I'm sorry I did this, I know it's wrong I just can't help it! I just thought I needed to tell you."

   I replied right away.

"I'm on my way over to burn that picture! Be there in 5."

   I wasn't prepared for what happened next...