The Things I Love About you is What I'm Going to Miss

It has been 2 weeks since our wedding. 2 days since I was put in the hospital and confined to the plain white hospital room. 1 hour since we got the news that I was dying.
  The doctors don't know what it is or how long I have left. Levi, along with many others were devastated heartbroken by the news. I don't think I have ever seen such a look on his face before; so hurt, so heartbroken. After everyone left, he cried. He broke down completely and I comforted him the best I could, but he continued to cry until he passed out.
  Which leads to the current situation. I was gently combing Levi's hair with my fingers; Levi sleeping with his head rested on my chest. I was just staring at the blank white ceiling and embracing the warmth emitting from his small frame.
  I began to remember the time we have spent together. The day we met, the day he proposed, the day we got married. I was remembering everything. The time he kicked my door door down that one time when we were dating and I had to live with him until I got my door fixed. That one date he took me on to go see Fall Out Boy. The times when Levi would play my favorite songs on the piano to help me sleep. The times he would smile or laugh for me and me only.
  I smiled as my memories focused on the day Levi proposed to me. I guess you can say it was my Christmas gift. Mikasa and Petra weren't exactly happy, but they warmed up to it later. It was beautiful honestly and it still is my second happiest memory that I possess.
  The first is our wedding. He forced me to wear a dress, but according to many people, I looked, well, beautiful and actually I could agree and the dress Levi had picked fit and felt perfect. I still laugh at Jean's toast. He had to have been drunk because I seriously doubt that he would ever say that toast if he wasn't.
  In exact words: " I propose a toast to Levi's fashion sense in wedding dresses because Eren looks sexy as fuck in that dress right now." Even though Marco was laughing, I could tell he was a tiny bit jealous.
  The thing I didn't like much was that Levi kept me in the dark throughout all of the planning for the wedding. I knew nothing, but it made sense on why Levi did it though. The wedding was on my 18th birthday and it served as my birthday gift. I have to admit that it was by far the best birthday ever.
  The cake was, wow. I can't even find the words to describe it. Isabel, Levi's sister, made the bottom part which was Red Velvet. Mikasa, my adopted sister, made the second part of the cake, chocolate and Krista made my favorite, speckled squares, as the third part and to top it off, Krista used Royal frosting, even though it's cookie frosting, to make the wings of freedom on top of the cake and on the sides were groups of pocky with Queen Anne's surrounding them. The pocky and Queen Anne's were Isabel's idea while the thin mints placed in-between each group of pocky was Mikasa's idea. They sure do know how to spoil me.
  I broke out of my trance of memories when I felt like I was being watched. I looked forward and found myself looking into the beautiful silver-blue eyes that belong to my husband.
  My smile immediately faltered and I began to cry. I cried because I would never be able to look into those silver-blue eyes or brush my fingers through his soft raven hair. His eyes changed from confusion to concern.
  "Eren? What's wrong?" Concern was clear in his Boise as he brought his hand up to my cheek and wiped some of my tears with his hand gently. I only cried more. It's another thing that I would miss, his gentle touches and care. I wouldn't be able to hug him close to me or feel his softly sweet lips against mine.
  "Eren?" I pulled him into a tight hug. I hugged him like if I let go, I would lose him. I didn't want to leave him. Not yet. We only just got married. There's so much we still needed to do together. I still needed to see the ocean, to see Paris, to see Germany and Canada.
  Levi hugged back, but he was still confused and concerned as of why I was acting like this. I pulled back and cupped his cheek gently. I had to kiss him again. Had to feel his lips against mine and that's what I did. I kissed him. It wasn't passionate, it wasn't full of lust and desire. It was just filled with love and care. It was gentle and sweet, but lasted a long while. It was a goodbye kiss.
  I had stopped crying by now. I pulled back and studied his with a small sad smile on my own. His eyes held worry. His hand gently rested on my cheek and I moved mine to gently lay on top of his. I intertwined our fingers together and leaned into the touch, tears starting to spill once again.
  "Eren?" I started breaking out into sobs and held onto his hand tighter.
  "I don't want to leave you." He looked taken back by my sudden words. He opened his mouth to say something, but I beat him to it.
  "I can't leave you! You do so much for me. You have given me everything and anything I could ever ask for. It hurts to think of leaving you. I wouldn't ever see your beautiful eyes or run my fingers through your hair or feel your lips pressed up against mine or hear you play the piano at night or see that beautiful smile or hear your beautiful laugh or feel your warmth as you press up against me at night or hear you say the words I love you."
  "They always say your life flashes before your eyes before you die. That you remember the good times of your life and I've always wondered what I would see. What would I see, what memories would I see before I die? Well I guess I'll find out soon huh. But I have a pretty good idea on what I would remember. The concert, the day we met, Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas...," I gasped for air and continued to sob. Levi didn't say anything. He just listened and comforted. "My 18th birthday; March 30th 2016, the day of our wedding."
  By now Levi was showing off an extremely rare sight; he was crying. He hugged me tightly and I hugged back just the same before continuing." I love you so so much and I'm so sorry that I have to cause so much pain, so much heartbreak. I was never planning for this to happen. We were supposed to live together for many years with Aru. I'm so so sorry."

~Levi's pov~ (few days later)

  "Goodbye Levi... I love you...until death do we part." I couldn't sit up straight anymore. My body shook with sobs as I held the limp hand of my husband. Mikasa was trying to comfort a sobbing Karla and Armin with some help from Annie. Farlan was hugging Isabel as she sobbed silently for her dead brother-in-law. Petra's mascara was smeared from her tears as she held a sobbing Hanji. Everyone else was crying softly or sobbing in a corner somewhere.
  Erwin placed his giant hand on my small shaking shoulder as I continued to hold Eren's cold limp hand. "I'm sorry Levi."

  As cliché as it sounds, I was now being driven home in the rain after the funeral. I looked like absolute shit to be honest. I haven't slept or eaten in days and who would blame me. My husband died shortly after we got married of some unknown sickness.
  The words that he had said to me a few days before his death still repeated in my head along with the words he said before he died.
  "It's the things I love about you that I would miss the most."