Chicken Fight

Eren pov-
  I woke up to the sound of a blaring alarm clock. Groaning I turned around to turn the dang thing off. I opened my eyes only to immediately close them from the blinding morning light.
  With a tired sigh, I kicked the sheets off and got out of bed to take a shower. I quickly wash myself and dried off before getting dressed. I grabbed my phone before walking downstairs to eat breakfast.
  My mother had already left for work, but left some food on the counter for me. I smile to myself as I grab the plate and started to eat the still warm pancakes and bacon.
I scrolled through my phone for any new notifications, finding a text message from my crush Levi Ackerman. I smile as I unlock my phone and read the text.

Levi-Senpai
Oi brat, Mikasa wanted me to tell you that she's having a pool party or some shiz, so come I guess

Me
When?

Levi- Senpai
Today, in about like 2 hours I guess.

Me
I'll be there

My smile grew. I didn't even bother questioning why Levi texted me instead of Mikasa. It was a chance to talk to Levi. The absolutely perfect and beautiful Levi.
I called my mom to let her know that I was going over to Mikasa's. Of course, being the greatest mother ever,  she allows it. I finish my food and go upstairs to get my stuff ready for the pool party.
Levi isn't part of my large group of friends sadly, but he would most likely by forced to join in with us. My thoughts went to a shirtless and wet Levi. I felt my face heat up as I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts.

Mini time skip

I hesitated before knocking on the door, bag with my towel and other swim stuff in hand. I waited for a while before the door opened, showing the usual grumpy Levi.
  He stepped aside to let me in. I gave him a bright smile before walking in, Levi closing the door behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I didn't see anyone else here.
  "Where are the others?" I asked as I set my stuff down and took off my shoes knowing that Levi would kill me if I didn't.
  "Not here yet. You're early." He replied simply, his arms crossed as he began to walk into the living room.
  "But I came on time. You said "in 2 hours". It's been 2 hours.!" My voice raised slightly. I have a really short temper which is the reason for that. I can't help it...
  "I wanted you to come earlier." Even though I couldn't see Levi's face, I could still hear the smirk in his voice. I blushed slightly as I looked at my feet.
  "W-why would you want that?" Curse my dang stuttering.
  "Mm. No reason really. I just enjoy your company." My blush grew as I shifted around uneasily. Levi sat down on the sofa and looked at me, smirk still plastered on that beautiful face of his.
  "Uh...um so where's Mikasa?" I asked. Levi's smirk fell as he watched me like a hawk.  
  "Upstairs." His tone changed, which took me off guard for a moment. I only nodded before moving to sit down on one of the other sofas in the living room. I shifted under Levi cold watchful gaze.
  "Hi Eren. You're early." I looked up to see Mikasa, Levi's cousin. They lived together due to some family shiz that I don't really know about. All I know is that I was going over to Mikasa's for the night one day and Levi answered the door, which surprised me because I, of course, didn't know him at the time. I was later explained to that he was her cousin and he was living with her until there's a reason he can't. I have gotten used to Levi's rude comments and jokes about crap over the 2 years I've known him and even managed to gain a crush on him so hey. Things are cool.
  Levi glared at Mikasa, then me, then back at Mikasa. I was confused by his odd behavior. He's never like this. Mikasa rolled her eyes as she walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I, of course, hug her back. I swear I heard something snap.
Mikasa backed away and went into the kitchen. I looked at Levi and flinched a little when I saw Levi's eye twitching.
"U-uh Levi, are you okay?" I asked.
"Perfectly fine." He said through gritted teeth as he glared at me. I blinked a couple times before slowly getting up and walking to the kitchen where Mikasa was at.
I walked up to her. She was putting chips and other snacks in bowls. She looked at me as I walked up to her. "What's with Levi? He seems really off today."
She shrugged and continued with what she was doing. Soon I heard knocking at the door and went to open it, revealing some of my other friends. After a while, everyone was finally here.

Mini time skip

After a couple hours of eating and playing various games, we got changed into our bathing suits and jumped in the fairly large pool.
We had forced Levi into the pool, which he obviously wasn't happy about. I was right though, he looks great without a shirt on. He's like a fudging God! OMG take me now.
We played some water volleyball for a while then played Marco Polo. It was amusing since we were playing Marco Polo with Marco. He was it the most.
"Lets do a chicken fight guys!" Connie yelled. Sasha, who was somehow eating a hamburger, nodded violently in agreement. I watched in silence as various people got on each others shoulders and tried to push the other off. So far Mikasa and Armin were the winning pair.
I looked at Levi as he tapped my shoulder to get my attention. "Wanna join in? I want to beat my annoying cousin."
I nodded as I tried to fight the little fangirl attack inside me. "Kneel down."
I did what Levi said as he got on my shoulders. "I'm not to heavy am I?"
I shook my head as I straightened up and moved to challenge Mikasa and Armin. I playfully glared at Mikasa as she did the same.
"Ready... Fight!" Jean yelled. We immediately started to attack. Mikasa splashed water in my face. I stumbled back a bit to recover.
"Oi, what you doing brat." Levi didn't look at me for he was to busy trying to get Armin off Mikasa's shoulders.
"Sorry, Mika splashed me." I answered. Levi's aura seemed to change as he used more force.
"Then splash her back." He growled. And I did just that. I splashed water in Mikasa's face.
"Payback female dog." I laughed. Levi got the upper hand as he pushed Armin off leaving us as the victors.
We decided to stop after a couple more rounds and I got out of the pool. I wrapped myself in a towel as I sat in an area where I could see the others but they can't see me.
I closed my eyes for a moment as I enjoyed the warmth of the setting sun. "We make a pretty good team."
I opened my eyes and looked at the short ravenette in front of me. I smiled and nodded in agreement. "That's a good thing."
Levi showed a small smile. My eyes widened at that. Levi just smiled! The Levi Ackerman just smiled!
"What?" His smile was gone as he looked at me with concern. I just blinked in disbelief.
"Y-you just s-smiled!" I couldn't believe it. Levi never smiles or shows any emotions. This has to be a dream of some sort.
"I only smile for you." Yep, I'm in a dream.
"Marry me..." Shiz! Did I just stay that out load!? Levi chuckled. He chuckled, but what he said next is what surprised me the most.
"It'll be my pleasure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated, I have been busy and didn't have any ideas for any one shots, so if you have any ideas or requests, comment or pm me and I'll try my best to make it happen. I'm sorry for the weird wording when it came to cussing. This is a actually a fanfiction prompt for a club that I'm in and we had to keep it PG...sadly. So yeah. I hope you enjoyed this one shot and remember if you have a request, then tell me. I'll try my best to write it. Oh and I can be smut if that what you want. I'll try my best if it is smut because I don't write a lot of smut and when I do, it's not on my phone, so yeah.